Reunited!

Normal POV

You were reading from the paper were your mission was, Gray was with you he said this was the way he wanted to hangout with you. You were walking to the place now, you two were suppose to be fighting an unknown monster, according to the man you had talked to. According to the man the monster was huge, bigger than a mountain itself. You didn't notice but Gray had been staring at you for awhile, wanting to know how you felt about him, it's been a month since the deal started. Gray didn't know that you and Natsu started dating last night. On the way up to the cave where the monster lived you heard distant steps, not no normal steps but a monsters steps, you quickly pulled Gray behind a bush, hiding until the monster passed and you two followed it, soon starting combat with it. Gray made it slip and you went in and did the strongest light dragon roar you had, which caused you to lose more than half of your magic power. It was worth it though because it got hurt severely. Gray did those ice blade things on his elbows and started cutting it and stabbing it when he could. Then the monster caught up with Gray and hit him about 60 feet away from you, then the monster stopped and stared down at you, then something in the back of its neck popped open and a figure stood up from it and jumped down but was still in the shadow of the 'fake' monster. And then the person spoke.

"Don't fear me sweety, it's just me mommy." the figure said then came out of the shadows, and there stood the older (but still young because she had you at a young age, about 16) mother of yours.

"Why the hell are you here?" you growled.

Your POV

I'm so pissed right now, she's acting as if nothing happened! Wait why the hell is she even here and in a fake monster too?

"I was waiting, for someone from The Fairy Tail guild to come." She says. I can't even look at her right now, she left me when I was 6 years old! What kind of right-minded mother does that?!

"Who?" I ask her looking straight into her eyes glaring daggers at them.

"Whoever came, I wanted them to lead me to Makarov, I need to speak with him about important matters. But it looks like I got a bonus, I got to see my daughter again." She says walking towards me, I blinked my eyes shut and when I open them I see someone in front of me, and he's not wearing a shirt. I didn't have to look up to know it was Gray.

"Don't you dare touch ______!" Gray yelled at her.

"Oh? A mother can't hug her daughter?" She asks innocently.

"From the look on ______'s face it's obvious she doesn't want to see you." He snapped back at her

"Oh and who are you pretty boy?" she asks.

"I'm Gray Fullbuster of Fairy Tail, and her friend." He tells her, and she smiles.

"Look I just need to talk to Makarov. Will you take me to him? If you do I'll give ________ her brother." she says, my eyes widen as big as they can go. 'Is she serious?! He's alive?! I thought after she stole him from me she would kill him. But to hear he's alive makes me happy.' I though to myself, pushing Gray aside.

"Where is he?" I ask her.

"He is back at my home, I'll bring him along on the trip if you take me." she says calmly

"Gray?" I call out his name

"Yes?" he asks

"Can we take her to Makarov? I really want my brother back with me." I ask him

"Hmm... Okay but we gotta keep a close eye on her and destroy this fake monster, so we can get our reward. I need some money for food at my place." he informs me