୨⎯ "Day-2. I don't feel real.." ⎯୧

Ugh..

You look up at the tall figure beside you. Groaning, you jolt up infront of him while walking backward.

"You never talk about yourself"

Yeh.

You had been asking them several questions like- 'what's your name?' 'what are you?' and 'what's that on his head'

Obviously it's a halo.

You asked that just for them to answer this stupid questions with obvious answers.

Sure, They answered whenever you asked about the places and sh!t.

But them?

No.

He just shook his head or look away. Trying to distract you with something else.

If they're your Tourist, they at least need to Introduct themself.

To see if they're safe or not.

You supposed.

They paused walking, making you stop in your track. Staring, like you both been doing since you arrive like- you be staring at the feathers where their eyes should be and you had no idea how they see.

"Are you real?"

They groaned, slouching a bit before straight their back right up and rubs their cheek.

|| I need you to stop asking them right now. ||

"Why? :("

You're so curious.

"Just cause I can't. I ain't allowed to"

What?

You blinked at him in confused. He only sighs and put both of his hands to your upper arms.

|| Just- ..Dont. Please? ||

Right.

Curiousity kills relationship for sure.

You slowly nod, showing you fully stop. They pats your arm before dropping them back to their side. It make their hands isn't visible to see due to how pitch black their cloak is.

|| Right. Let's get moving. You see that door behind you? ||

"Hm?"

You turn around and surprisly you see a door, or more likely a portal like door shape. Leading to the other side.

You didn't saw that before.

Taking a step, you walk through the door. To see yourself arrived at the different place. You pursed your lips, eyebrows furrowed.

It feel too.. happy.

You cringe. The sun shine, fanning over field of flowers. Tall flowers. Small flowers. Dancing flowers.

They're smiling at you.

You can feel your arms shivered.

Your buddy, Tourist, walk fast forward before turn around, gesturing the area with their arms wide. || Welcome to Level 1! ||

"Level.. 1?"

|| Mhm! This place is where most- not really the most but still! kids hang out. Number 1 safe zone. ||

You stop him "wait wait wait- safe zone?? Does that means there's like- dangerous zone..?"

You hope not.

Please don't.

You never know them in the book.

Wait.