୨⎯ Day 16 - Dollhouse ⎯୧

» [jack stauber - tea error] «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

.
.
.

(give feedback of the art above >:c)

Hearing the door open he slowly turned his gaze to your direction, looking at the person who walked inside the room, it was you.

You were wearing his hoodie which made you look small but,, your face somewhat look tried, so so tired.

"Zarachiel..?" You whispered, your voice came out hushed, and a little crack too as if you just cried just now.

"Y/N" He response, couldn't move much at all but oh how he wanna jump down and embrace you.

You look,, confused. As it looks like you don't believe he's real and you seem a little angry too,, your eyebrows tell.

"Where had you been?" You spoke up, quietly which he glad.

"Y/N-"

"Why were you gone!? You knew i could have died because I'm fucking stupid!" You shout suddenly, your hands balled into fists.

Oh dear..

Zarachiel look away, sighing. The last thing he want to talk about is this, he don't know how to end the conversation.

How do he respond to this kind of questions, anyway? He doesn't know.. but the truth hurts and he knows deep down that whatever you say won't matter.

So, he decide to,, play along instead.

"My apologies, traveller. What may I do for you to feel better?" He speak up calmly.

You squinted your eyes at him before you walk forward and grabbing him by his shoulders, making him look at you.

That's the only moment Zarachiel feared, he couldn't hold back, as soon as you touched his shoulders, He flinched.

But it wasn't like he was scared, it more as he was afraid to show you that he's hurted.

You let go of his shoulders once you noticed him stiff slightly and instead you look at your hands, which is stained with some sort of gold liquid.

Isn't.. angel's blood are gold?

Your head perked up in realization, Zarachiel shifted farther away from you a little. You stopped him. "Take off"

"What?"

"I said. Take off your shirt" You commanded, and as Tourist, he obey you. Looking down as he start unbuttoned his blouse from himself. It wasn't like he wanted to, but it was easier for him not to fight back than having to force you to take it off of his body.

You eyes widened at the sight, not that because he's in bare chest right now but because of how many uncountable scars and some aren't even healed yet too. Some even look old ones.

"What the.. How?" You asked quietly, shaking your head.

Zarachiel looked up at you at that. "Pardon me?" He said like it's not a big deal.