୨⎯ "Day-7. Memories" ⎯୧

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

[ ʰᵃᶻʸ ᵗʳᶦᵖ ⁻ ʷᶦⁿᵈᵒʷˢ⁹⁶]

1:07 --◦---- -4:05
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Aunties by PinkNerb
Thank you for joining.

Yes.

Outside.

You been wanting to explore Your world, wanting to get to know the place and collect some stuff you find.

But you want to do it alone tho.

But at the same time - it's not safe for you.

Your Tourist.

Beside you.

He wore his cloak again, and put on hood, which you don't like to be honest. He has nice hair and he cover them. =|

Zarachiel fast walk to Miyu, who's patting the monster thats ten time bigger than herself.
|| Miyu, my darling, do you had anything you want me to bring? || Zarachiel cheerfully offer, taking Miyu's hand and plant a peck.

"Thanks, I need it" Miyu sighs, "Safe travell, anyway. Protect the traveller, you know how it means to us" She look at Zarachiel, worries.

Ayo?

He just nod and waves off before walking back at you. Zarachiel happily bend down at your level of heights. You scoff "Where's our first level?"

|| Hmm || Zarachiel tap his chin, thinking. || Well traveller, we'll go safe level first, alright? || He smiles down at you.

You ignore at his loving fucker look and nod "Sure" you muttered.

Leave me alone.

Somehow.

When you was alone without him last time is pretty cool.

Somehow.

You waves off to Miyu, earning a nod. You both walk toward a train. This is new one, instead last time with a lot of void people, there's water flooding at the floor of the train.

You pick up your leg, shaking the water. Your Tourist just casually sit on a seat, putting a leg to another. He pat a space beside him, offering you to sit.

Which you did, a little far away from your Tourist.

Silence.

"..."

|| ... ||

"Soooo- Zarachiel?" You nervously grin at your Tourist, He look down at you, ||Hm?|| his attention is fully on you now.

You chuckle, rubbing your neck, "..Thanks..!" The words came out before you're actually ready.

Nerve.

||Hah?|| Zarachiel feel warmest in his empty chest but at the same time- confuse.

"..for uh- saving me back then..?" You slap your face into your hands, groaning.

Zarachiel laugh lightly, shaking his feathers strands, you perk up "Did my expression is that funny?" You asked, squinting.

|| sort of, || He mutter between his laughter. You just huff and let out little chuckle. After he calm down, you both sat again.

Silence.

...

...

...