୨⎯ "Day-14. Dreams " ⎯୧

[ᵐʳ ᵏⁱᵗᵗʸ - ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵃʳᵏ]

0:20 ——◦———— -3:28
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

.

.

.

You left the kitty house, smiling as he wave as sweet farewell at you

You left the kitty house, smiling as he wave as sweet farewell at you. You do admit that he's a nice guy, you both had a relaxing dinner snacks together, and enjoyed eachothers accompany, he doesnt speak tho but you somehow tried to understand what he's talking about.you guess he's mute.

Overall, he's a sweet and gentle tall guy, and you learned that he's 10 feet??? and he also said you can visit again anytime soon too. Which make you smile as you walk down the path, you're going to miss this cute pink house..

You sigh and continue to walk, You actually has no idea where you're going but you kept walking,, It went on for times until you see a portal slowly appear in the distance, It seem like its waiting for you to enter. You hesitate first before making up your mind and step your foot in.

You arrived yourself into another empty place, but it seem like you're in an airport. You let out confuses noises but regardless you hold your backpack and start walking toward the counter. There's totally nobody which you were glad, but you need to figure out how to get in the airplane tho..

You take a seat at the waiting area, probably the plane will come,,

You take a seat at the waiting area, probably the plane will come,,. you supposed, you unzip the backpack and about to take the book until something inside your bag drag your hand, which got your heart skipped. You peek in, squinting just to see the head pop up, your sloth friend is here..

You give a weird look, and confused. "I THOUGHT I GAVE YOU TO MR KITTY!?" You pratically shout since there's nobody here. The sloth just tilt his head to the side, It seem like he just sneak back in to your backpack. You were panic for a second, thinking what will happend if the man find out that the sloth you gave isnt there with him anymore? He'll think you stole it back! A sweat drop down from your chin, you huffed out a sigh. No it cant be. He seem so gentle. He wont notice, you supposed, and beside he has too many other plushies, too much for only himself anyway.