Heartbroken

Miley's P.O.V

"I'm here" I hear someone shout, wait! That's Lexi! I see Lexi, I run to her and hug her.

"I can't believe he cheated on me" I hear Lexi say while she's crying in my arm's.

"I know ,I cant believe it either! He's so fucking stupid for doing this to you!" 

"No, I was stupid for being with him" Lexi say's, I told her first when I met him that he wasen't good for her but nooo she just didn't listen to me!

"Yeah, but I was stupid for letting you two to be together after you told me it was okay" I say to her while I hug her again.

"No you weren't stupid! But now I guess you can tell me that you told me so" She say's with a little laugh and whiping her tear's from her face.

"Nah, I don't want to be mean but still listen to me next time!" I look at her with a serious face.

Then I notice that all the girl's are looking at us with an 'Aww' face, ugh I hate when they do that.

"Well we should go it's getting late plus it's fucking cold here!" I say to her

"Yeah" We stand up an walk to the girls. 

"I'm so sorry Lexi, I don't know how he could do that to you!" Kate say's to her while she hug's her.

Lexi started crying again because of what Kate said, shit, did Kate have to be so stupid and remind Lexi of what Jake did to her? She can be so retarted some time's!

I look at Kate and give her the 'What's wrong with you' look. She looks back at me and say's 

"What?" with her lip's. I walk up to her and tell her to come, we walk behind my car.

"What's wrong with you Kate?" I say to her.

"What? What did I do?" she looks with a surprising face.

"I calmed her down and she finally stopped crying but then you remind her of what Jake did to her!"

I look at her with an angry face.

"And now she started crying again" 

"Sorry I just didn't know what to do! I mean he broke her heart and at least I can say that I'm sorry for her" she looks down.

"Well okay then just don't say anything else, lets just go buy some Ben and Jerry's and then go home and watch some movie's and have a girl's night" I smile "Okay?" 

"Okay, but lets buy big boxes of Ben and Jerry's then" She say with a smile "Okay" I say and then we start walking to the girl's.

"Girl's hurry up it's freezing out here" All the girl's agree with me and go in my car and then we stop at a little adorable candy and ice cream store and buy Ben and Jerry's.

"I want cookie dough!" Lexi shout's out of the car.

"And I want cherry garcia" Katie shout's out of the car too while the rest of the girl's and I are walking inside the store to buy Ben And Jerry's and maybe some candy but Katie and Lexi are waiting in the car because Lexi don't want other people to see her cry and she doesn't want to be alone in the car so Katie is with her.

We got our Ben And Jerry's, candy and some snack's and now we just have to pay for it. Mandy told us that she's gonna pay for it.

"Mandy you're gonna pay, right?" I ask Mandy

"Yup I'm gonna pay" She said 

"Okay good!" I say while I hand her all the candy and the shit we're gonna buy.