Facebook

"It's....it's...Jake.....see what he did! Why is he so mean to me?" I say with tear's bursting down my face.

"No! I can't believe this! What the fuck is wrong with him?! He's going to be dead next time I see him!" Miley say's with an angry tone on her voice.

That bastard! Breaking my heart is enough! But doing this! He went way far over the line this time! He doesn't even think what I feel like! He just say's and doe's everything he want's to do without thinking about what I feel like! He's such an ass! AAA I hate him so much!!! Okay now when I'm in this situation it's okay to swear! THAT MOTHERFUCKING DICKSUCKER BASTARD!!! My eye's are burning now they are so red and my face is so wet and so are my eyes.

"Why is this always happening to me? Why me Miley?" I say crying so badly!

Miley's face is red because she's so pissed! Okay I know she's my best friend and is suppose to care about me like alot and protect me and help me and that stuff and I'm really gratefull but right now I feel so sorry for Jake that he messe'd with me and now Miley is probably going to cut his ugly little dick off him! Sorry, not sorry.

"But why would he do this to me? He broke my heart isn't that enough?  He just has to hurt me more! I WANT HIM OUT OF MY LIFE!" I say still crying alot! He's such a dick! What the fuck is wrong with him!

"Yeah this is so wrong of him! He went way to far over the line! This is just too much!" Miley says to me looking at me, she comes and hug's me.

'She, she ain't real. She ain't gon' be able to love you like I will. She is a stranger' Start's coming out of my phone, It's the song Rumour Has It - Adele. It's Katie calling me, this is the ringtone when she call's me.

I take my phone out of my pocket and answer it. 

"Hello?" I say 

"OH GOD! You answere'd! Have you seen it on Facebook? If not don't go there!" She say's with a relieved voice and then start's kinda like a nervous voice or something.

"Yes I saw it, I still can't believe he did this! I mean this couldn't be worse. I mean why is he doing this to me? Why me?" I say crying to her.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! He's so mean! If he doesn't delete it I'm guessing Miley will go there and kick his ass or something isn't she?" She ask's me.

"Yeah if he doe's she's still gonna do it" I say laughing a little bit but still crying.

"Should we come? I really wanna come to you right now and just hug you!" She ask's me.

"Yeah you can if you want to" I answer her.

"Okay I'm gonna call the girl's and tell them to come to, meeting at your place" She say's, wait I'm not at my place, I'm at Miley's place!

"No, no, no wait! I'm at Miley's place, I stayed here for the night so come here" I say to her so she wont come to my place and nobody's home, My mom is at work and dad is probably working to and Emily is at her friend's house I think, I mean it's the weekend so I think so but I'm not sure.

"Oh okay, then we will come to Miley's place" She say's to me. We hang up and I'm still crying of course and I still can't believe he posted that!

"Do you still have some Ben and Jerry's since last time...now wait that was like two week's ago or something. Can you text Katie to buy some Ben And Jerry's?" I ask ask Miley, she just smile's at me....That's really creepy, she's like just sitting in front of me staring and smiling at me.

"Ewww stop that Miley" I tell her! She just laugh's her ass off!

"Don't laugh so much that your ass will fall off.." I say to her but she just laugh's even harder!