Jake's Party

Lexi's P.O.V

"Please Lexi, you have to come with us" I hear Tash say.

"And why is that?" I ask her while going through my closet to find something to wear for Jake's Party tonight.

"Because" I look at her "I'ts going to be fun and it wont be fun without you" I roll my eyes.

"So can yo.." she stopped because my phone inturruped her, I look at my phone while some ringtone i randomly pickedis ringing. It's a man with a weird voice telling me to answer. Then i pick my phone up and answer.

"Hello"

"Hi Lexi, I just wanted to know if you're coming to my party tonight" Jake says with a deep sexy voice.

"Yeah, I'll be there, I'm just trying to find something to wear" I say with an awkward laugh.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight babe" maaan I love when call's me 'Babe'

"Okay, byee Jake, love you"

"Love you too Lexi"  

"Sooo are you gonna come with us?" Tash ask's me "Please.." I look at her

"If i will think about it can you just please for god sake stop whining!"

"Okay, but just think about how fun it will be" She says smiling at me then she leaves my room.

I go to my bathroom and take a shower. The water is warm.

After my shower go through my closet again, I really need to find something to wear tonight!

I know! I'll be in my dress that Katie gave me for my birthday! It's perfect, and im just gonna borrow Miley's high heels and then I'll just put my Bowring on, Tash's earings, my necklace and kates bracelet. Voila! Oh no, what should i do with my hair. I'll just put it in a bum, it will be okay. 20 mins until the party start's, i put some mascara and powder and my rose red lipstick on and some eye shadow. Voila and this time im not forgetting anything....or  am i forgetting something? Lexi think! are you forgetting something? YES! i got it im forgetting my purse! I'll just take my black gucci purse. Now im ready to go!

*10 mins later when im at Jake's party*

"Lexi!" I look around to see who was calling my name "Lexi, you're here" I see a boy with black hair and blue eyes coming at me.

"Yep, i'm here" he hug's me and i hug him back

"Jake, where are the girls? They're here aren't they?" I ask Jake

He smiles at me and laughs a little bit "Yeah they are here, they're with Jimmy at the bar"

"Oh ok well I'm gonna go and say hi and get something to drink" I smile at him but he looks like he's worried or like there's something wrong 

"What's wrong Jake?" I ask 

"Nothing, just go talk to Mandy or something" Okay there's definitely something wrong

"Jake, I see that something is wrong, just please tell me Jake" He looks at me like he's sad

"Lexi, I did something wrong" I can see tears starting to fall down his face.

"What Jake, what?" I look around and check if people are watching him cry.

"You remember when i went with my friend's on a surfing tour 4 weeks ago" 

"Yeah I remember"

"Well i thought it was okay at first to not tell you but I've been thinking about it and I really did something wrong back then" I feel tears falling down my face, what is he talking about? What did he do?

"What happend?" I ask him while my tears are falling.

"We were at a party and i met a girl and we drank alot and we did it" I start to cry alot

"We had sex, I was gonna tell you but then I didnt want to hurt you but now I feel bad"

I stand up and run outside, I take my heels of and start running faster somewhere I dont know where.

Finally i stop running and sit down. I feel my phone buzzing in my purse but i dont answer.

I can feel lot's of tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

I hear my phone buzzing again, I pick it up and look at the screen. It's Miley, I answer.

"Lexi? Where are you?" I dont say anything

"Lexi? Hello? Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here" She's obviously with the girls I can hear them

"Thank god! Where are you? Are you crying? What's wrong? I saw you running out of Jake's party"

"Yeah" I start crying 

"What happend?" I can hear that she's worried.

"Jake..." I cant believe it "He cheated on me" I can bearly talk I'm crying so much!

"JAKE?? He cheated on you??" 

"Y-yeah" I start shaking

"Where are you? I'm going to pick you up!" I look around me

"I dont know..I think I'm where the old circus was"

"Okay I know where that is just don't go anywhere! I'm going to pick you up" 

"Ok, bye" I hang up and put my phone in my purse. The ocean is in front of me, I can feel the wind blowing my hair.

*5 mins later*

"Lexi!! Where are you?" I can hear the girls yelling at me

"I'm here!" I yell back crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I hope you liked it :) Btw Jake is Lexi's boyfriend or x-boyfriend :S And Jimmy is Jake's friend.

The outfit on the picture is Lexi's outfit for Jake's party :) Exept the purse :S