'Just come with us'

Lexi's P.O.V.

*09:30 am*

I hear someone scream so I open my eyes and run outside the room where someone is screaming. Oh it's Tash.

"What's wrong?" I ask her and so do the other girl's which are here.

"HE DELETED IT!! WOOHOO!!" She say's.

"Who deleted what?" Bree ask's her.

 "Jake! He deleted that status on facebook!! You girl's scared him yesterday I guess" She tell's us looking at Miley and Mandy.

"Oh my gosh that's awesome!! I knew I scared the crap out of him!" Miley say's laughing.

"That's great!" Mandy say's laughing with Miley.

"Yeah that's awesome I suppose" I tell them.

"What's wrong?" Katie ask's me while the other girl's are jumping and screaming while music is playing.

"Nothing" I tell her.

"There's obvously something wrong Lexi. Just tell me." She say's to me.

"It's just....I'm trying to forget Jake but it's always so hard because the girl's are always talking about him and reminding me of him. Like the fight yesterday and now the girl's are talking about him. It''s just so hard to forget." I tell her.

"It's okay I'll tell the girl's to stop talking  about him." She tell's me.

"Okay" I say to her.

She walk's to the girl's and start talking to them while I walk to the kitchen to get something to eat. I can't hear what they are talking about but I don't care! Hmm let's find something to eat. Suddenly all the girl's start walking to me smiling.

"Why are you girl's smiling?" I ask them but they just keep on smiling and ignoring that I said something. 

"Girl's seriously this is creepy...Why are you girl's smiling?" I ask them.

"because....." Bree says while Tash, Mandy and Miley run uppstairs and come downstairs with 2 suitcases or kind of three because she has this mini suitcase which is really cute.

"Because of what?" I ask her. She just keep's on smiling to 

"Just come with us..." Katie tell's me smiling.

"Okay..." I say to her.

I follow her to Miley's car and she start's driving to my house and Tash, Miley and Katie run inside and come out with two suitcases.

"What the heck are you doing? Why do you have my suitcases?" I ask them.

"We're going on a trip" Bree say's.

"Wait...WHAT?!" I say.

Miley just smile's at me. 

"Where?" I ask her.

"You'll see...." 

"Why can't you just tell me?" 

"Because then it won't be a surprise"  She tell's me.

We go to Katie's home and she come's with one suitcase and two backpack's. 

Then we go to Tash's home and she come's out with three suitcases and one pink sparckle backpack and ofcourse her black Chanel purse which is like really pretty!.

After that we go to Bree' shouse and she come's out with 2 suitcases.

Now we're on our way to Mandy's house I think, if we are going to her house this isn't the right way.