Who was that boy?

Katie's P.O.V

"I have to go to the bathroom..." I say awkwardly.

"Are you kidding me?" Bree ask's me.

"No?" I asnwer her.

"I thought you did your thing before we left" Tash said.

"Well if my thing is fixing my makeup then yes I did" I told her.

"Katie! Why didn't you do your thing then? You knew this was gonna be a long trip!"  Bree told me.

"Yeah but it was just my mistake to not pee!! Sorry I just forgot to do it!" I said a little annoyed. 

"Oh my god like everyone goe-" Tash said but Lexi cut her off.

"Girl's calm you tits! We're like an hour and a half away from the grocery shop so can't you hold it in until then?" Lexi asked me. 

"Well I guess I can try to but Miley can you maybe drive a bit faster?" I asked.

"Well if it's really important then yes I can" She said.

"Well it is! I can't hold it all night long!" I said and then she started to drive faster 

Miley's P.O.V

I start driving faster but it's so dark that I can't drive like really fast!

I can hear Lexi kinda rapping and singing a song really quietly and then suddenly

'And I can't change!

Even if I tried... Even if I wanted to. 

And I can't change! 

Even if I tried... Even if I wanted to. 

My love, my love, my love.

She keeps me waarrm...She keeps me waaarm! She keeps me waarrm... She keeps me Waaarm!'

Arghh her voice is so amazing!! She's definitely gonna be famous! I've told her so many times to audition for X-Factor but she just won't! She says that her voice isn't that good but her voice...I've never heard such a good voice in my live!

She's even better than Mary Lambert who sing's Same love! 

"Lexi your voice is amazing tell me again why you aren't famous?" Bree asked her.

"Because my voice isn't that good" She answered her

"Are you kidding me?! Your voice is soooo good!" Tash said.

"You seriously sing like an angel!" Bree said

"Yeah, I don't get it why you aren't putting videos on youtube of you singing or trying to get big! I mean your voice is seriously so good!" Mandy said...finally she stopped thinking about Zach.

"Yeaa..you're..amazing!" Katie said trying so badly to not pee in her pants.

"See! You should listen to me and go audition for X-Factor!" I told her.

"No!! I-I-I don't wanna get hurt! I mean if they say No then I know I will get hurt! Plus I know that I won't win! There are a lot of people who got better voice than me!" Lexi answered me. Is she kidding? 

"Are you kidding me??! They will say yes!! If anyone would say no that person is just stupid!" I tell her.

"Can you maybe turn the radio up?" Mandy randomly ask's me.

"Yeah sure" I turn it on and one of mine's and Lexi's favorite song was starting...Titanium! 

We all start to sing.

'You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say.

I'm talking loud, not saying much.

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet.

You shoot me down, but I get up...' 

Then all of us stop singing except Lexi because her voice is so strong so she can sing it without singing one note bad!

We keep on driving and singing until we were at the grocery shop and Katie just ran as fast as she could inside! 

"I'm hungry, I'm gonna buy something to eat, you want anything?" Lexi ask's us.

"Yeah I want hershey's and you know what flavour!" I tell her. 

"Hmm...I'll just have chocolate chip cookies and water" Bree says.

"And you?" Lexi ask's Tash.

"Nothing, I'm on a diet" Tash tell's her.

"Well okay then mrs fatty" Lexi say's and Tash just look's at her stomach worried 

"I was joking Tash, gee chill out you don't need to be on a diet! You're skinny and your body is pretty and perfect like it is!" Lexi tell's her and Tash is just relieved 

"Well okay then, I'll have a Mars chocolate bar " Tash say's while smiling.

"I'll be right back" Lexi said while walking away from the car into the grocery shop.

Lexi's P.O.V

I walk in and take all the candy except now I have to get the drinks. I have all the stuff in my hand's because I didn't get a shopping basket because I don't need one...or at least I thought I didn't need one until now.

I run to the drink's looking down at my hand's making sure that I won't drop anything and the next thing I know that I'm sitting on the floor and the candy is on the floor next to me and......and a boy. 

"I'm so sorry! I should've had looked in front of me while I was walking" He told me while helping me up.

Oh my god his blue eyes are so beautiful! I could stare into his eyes all night long.

"Here let me help you pick all your things up" He said while he goes on his knee's and pick's all my candy up while I just look at his pretty face.

"Well I have to go now, my friends are waiting for me in the car, I don't wanna be late at our lake house, byee" He tell's me walking away while I just stare at him, wait he's going say goodbye Lexi!

"Byeee..." I say still staring at him and waving my hand.

I walk to all the drinks and take all the drink's I'm suppose to buy. 'he's so pretty and his eyes are so beautiful! Why didn't you say something Lexi?!! You only said bye nothing else!' I whisper to myself.

I pay for the things I'm buying and then go to the girl's who are both exciting and tired at the same time.

"Finally!! What took you so long?" Miley asked me. Should I tell them? No, they will just be talking about him all the way I know so.

"Eeemm..I-I was reading a magazine" I lied, god I hate lying to my best friends.

"That does not sound like you but okay" Miley said taking the shopping bag from me and giving the girls their candy.

We start driving and the girl's are so loud, they are talking about what candy is the best. They are so weird!

But that boy....He's been on my mind since we bumped on each other. 

Who was that boy? 

I recognize him..have we met before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in 4 weeks! I was on a holiday in Tenerife! I had so much fun and I met so many people and made so many friends! It was probably the best holiday vacation so far :D But I hope you like this chapter ! Comment, vote and follow :) xx

The girl on the picture is Amanda (Mandy) ;) xx