'Zach to the rescue'

Miley's P.O.V

"I'm so excited!!! This trip is gonna be good!I can feel it!" I say to the girl's and look at Lexi but she's a sleep. 

"Yeah me to !" Katie say's!

"Just please don't tell me that it's gonna be dirty there! Like mud all over the place and the water dirty. Because I didn't bring clothe's for that" Tash tell's me.

"No there won't be any mud and the water won't be dirty" I tell her. 

"Good!" She say's.

"At least I don't think so" I tell her and she look's at me with big eyes! I just laugh a little! She literally believes eveything! 

"I don't know if I will ever get to see Zach again" Mandy tell's us while she looks out of the window.

"Why do you think that? I guarantee that you will see him again someday" Bree tell's her.

"Because I only see him when I go to that candy and Ice cream shop where he work- I mean that he used to work " She say's still looking out of the window.

"You'll probably see him again! Didn't he say that he saw you at Jake's party and that Jimmy told him your name? He know's Jimmy and Ja-" I stop and look at Lexi to make sure that she's a sleep. 

"Yeah" Mandy say's and look's at me

"So you can just ask him and....wait...doesn't he have your number?" I ask her.

"OH MY GOD, YES HE DOES!! I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN" She crack's up with a huge smile on her face.

"See I told you that you will see him again!" Bree tell's her smiling.

"Wow it's getting dark outside!" Katie say's.

"Well that was random but I agree" Tash say's a little bit scared.

"Yeah, we should try to find a motel or something" Mandy say's still smiling because of Zach. 

"Yeah but I don't know where we are" I tell them.

"MILEY!!" They all yell at me except Lexi because she's a sleep.

Lexi's P.O.V

*Dreaming* 

We're at the beach and I feel the wind blowing in my hair as I watch the sunset. "Jake?" I look at him, damn he's so hot! 

"Yeah?" He looks at me looking straight in my eyes.

"uhmm..." I stopbut he just smile's at me, then I look at the sun again.

"What?" he say's coming closer to me.

"I love you" I tell him.

"I love you too" He says and he's so close that I can feel his breath......He kisses me pationally. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I tell him while I push him slowly away from me.

"I'm gonna miss you too! I will call you every night!" He tell's me and kisses me pationally again.

"MILEY!!" 

"What?" I say

"YOU'RE DRIVING US SOMEWHERE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW?!!" Wait, what?!

I wake up slowly and see all the girl's looking madly at Miley.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"Oh sorry did we wake you up?" Katie ask's me.

"Yeah sort off" I tell her.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" They all say! 

"It's OK I was dreaming about Ja-" I say and then I remember.....we broke up......I feel teer's streaming down my face but I wipe it away. They just look at me but I can see that Bree want's to come and hug me but she can't because I'm in the front seat and she's in the back seat.