Friend note

My friend is going through a rough time....and she wrote this to let people know why she wasn't on her account. Idk her username but she'll probably tag it on later.....so yeah. Any kind words for her? She could use a friend right now.

I'm just going to put this out there.....I'm going through a rough time. I feel like shit everyday and I don't feel like I can keep up with my stories as much as I used to. That's why I haven't updated in awhile.....although I don't think anyone evens reads this stuff. So yeah.....fuck life. Legit. I think that maybe one day......I can dream forever......and only one person is going to know what I'm talking about.....so yeah. I'm done. My stomach hurts not but not the inside.....no. Of course it has to be somewhere where no one can see it. I keep trying, and trying, and failing to fall asleep. So this time, I'm not going to warn anyone of my so called "friends" (if that's what you call the people who occasionally hang around you when they feel like it, but then never talk to you later) and I won't warn my family. No, I won't give warnings. I've given too many already, including the pain but beauty on my lower abdomen. I feel like I don't have anyone who truly cares for me anymore and my family pretty much doesn't understand me and my current bf.......I'm basically using him as an outlet for my pain. I still like him but I feel like I'm living a lie compared to before. I made a mistake, and I'm sorry for it. However....there's no going back. And I don't feel like I can move forward. So listen up bitches.....don't expect much. I might publish my journal entries and crap before I fall asleep and dream forever though so you might be able to expect that. Just.....no more judging, ok?
delirioushyena