Sleepover 2.0

2.0 ig LMAO

fluff mfs. i alr gave yall ur fcking smut so deal w it :p 

Steve grabbed eddies wrist and pulled eddie closer to him. "movies starting soon" steve said with a smile that looked forced. Steve tried pulling eddie outside of the bathroom but eddie stayed still. Eddie looked at steve, "so.. are we just going to pretend nothing happend harrington? huh." eddie looked upset. "n- i..i just-...look munson." steve grabbed eddies waist and pulled eddie closer to him, "i will say i like you, for sure. munson have you seen yourself!? your fucking fine and cute at the same time. takes a lot for someone to be able to pull both of those off. i just don't think the bathroom is the best place to ask a pretty person out yk" steve said while smiling, eddie was looking at steve the whole time. .."pretty?" eddies eyes shed a tear "harrington, you dont have to lie to get someone"..eddie looked away but gave a small smile ."I'm offended you think I'm lying.", " you really think ill fuck anyone munson? "  ...."to be honest ye-" eddie was cut of by steve grabbing his chin and kissing him. a whole make out session was about to go on, steve looked at eddie, eddies eyes were harshly shut with tears on them, steve found that hot, mostly cute. Somehow. Eddie opened his eyes to find steve looking dead at him once eddie opened his eyes steve took the opportunity that eddie opened his mouth a little and slid his Tongue inside eddies mouth., eddie felt steves tongue and felt like a choke, eddie made a expression on his face that made steve feel some type of way. steve closed the door and pushed eddie inside, steve pinned eddie to the wall ..

LMAO U GET THIS FOR NOW IM SRY BUT I GTG