6. Confessions

Y/N POV

It's been a week since the day in the park. Each moment I spend with him is almost unbearable. I want him. I want to hold him. I want him to be mine. I want to be his. But I'm not.

So I decided to confess.

Yes, I know, usually the boy confesses, but that's just a load of shit in my opinion. I invited him to my apartment to watch movies and maybe play some Uno or something, I don't know. I didn't really plan anything special, and I'm starting to regret it. What if he doesn't like it? What if he says no?

I get more and more nervous as the hours pass. Finally, I hear a knock on my door. It was Naruto. "Hey" He says with a smile. "Hi" I answer. "Come in" I invited him in. I am nervous and I can tell that I wasn't acting like I normally do. I was....how do I put it? I was stiff, I guess. He came in and hugged me, something that should be normal. But it wasn't right now. It made me flustered and I was pretty sure I was blushing.

Naruto POV

I am at Y/N's apartment right now. We are sitting down watching a movie. I can tell she isn't really into it, though. Something's been on her mind ever since I came here. It worried me. What if something happened? Maybe she's upset about something. 

I want to comfort her, but I don't know how. Ugh, this is impossible. I can't just sit here knowing she's not ok. Knowing she's not mine... I thought to myself. I need her. I want to hold her right now and keep her safe. I want her to take care of me and hug me and talk to me in that sweet voice of hers. I need to tell her how I feel. Today. Right now.

"Hey, Y/N?" I began, but I regretted it instantly and started panicking. "Yea?" She answered. "Um.. Are you ok? You seem...Off? Like something's wrong or upsetting you" I couldn't do it. I said something else instead. Ughhh Naruto you need to do this. She bit her lip, as if she's thinking about something, or she doesn't know what to say. "Um, Naruto- I mean" She tried to say something but couldn't. "Ugh I don't know how to say this" She mumbled.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and out, opened her eyes and finally said "Look Naruto, I understand you may not feel the same way, but I have to tell you either way. I love you so so so much. More than friends. Every moment with you is like heaven and hell at the same time. Heaven because I'm with you. Hell because you aren't mine.

"I just want you to be mine, every single second I'm with you. So there, I said it. Naruto, will you be my boyfriend?" Everything came so fast I didn't know what to say for a while. "Y/N.." That was all I could say. Then it sunk in.

 "I- Of course! I was going to ask you the same thing. Y/N I love you so much, you have no idea. I love every bit of you. Every mark, every scar, every imperfection. I love you the way you are, imperfections and all. Yes, Y/N, I will be your boyfriend." It all came out so fast, I was out of breath.

Y/N POV

He said yes. 

He said yes!

HE SAID YES!

I was so happy I couldn't do anything other than throw myself at him and hug him. He was finally mine. I could call this beautiful human being mine. I stayed there in his arms for a while. Everything was perfect. He was rubbing my back soothingly. I just pulled him closer to me. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but I didn't mind. I felt safe in his arms. We spent the rest of night cuddling and we fell asleep in each others arms.

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG PAUSE. I was kind of busy, and I lost motivation for this. I kind of gave up on it, but I decided to go back. Again. sorry for the wait!!