8. Falling Asleep In His Arms

Y/N POV

It was the afternoon and Naruto texted me to come over to his place. I put on a random comfy shirt and some jeans. Something I can stay for a while in. 

I went to Naruto's apartment and knocked on his door

I went to Naruto's apartment and knocked on his door. "Hey, babe" Naruto greeted me. "Hello, love" I threw my arms around him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. We went to his room and I flopped onto his bed. "My god, I am exhausted. I stayed up late yesterday reading a book/ watching anime (whatever you prefer) and I was training all morning." I covered myself with the blankets. 

"Aww, my poor baby is tired" He crooned. He went over to the bed. "C'mere" He said and showered me kisses. I kissed him back. Then he tickled me and it turned into world war three of tickles between me and him. I got up and ran away from him and he started chasing me. We ran around his entire apartment, him trying to catch me and me running away. Sadly, I tripped over something and fell down and he had me cornered. He tickled me until I was crying from laughter.

"N-Naruto LET ME GO P-PLEASE" I screamed, laughing. He finally let up "Ok, finee. Only if you give me a kiss, though." I kissed him, then punched his arm. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TICKLING ME" I yelled at him, jokingly of course. We kept this up, bickering, laughing, and joking for a long long time.

Finally I was so tired I couldn't even run without tripping or falling down immediately. I could barely keep my head up. Of course, Naruto noticed. I can't hide anything from that boy. "Let's cuddle on the couch and watch something, yea?" He said "Alright, what should we watch then?" I asked, sitting on the couch. "Whatever you want, pretty girl" He said, smirking. I blushed a bit at the nickname, but I ignored it and said "We're watching (whatever you want, it's spyxfamily for me tho) then!" 

He sat down on the couch and I laid my head on his lap. He turned on the TV and put on whatever I asked for and we just watched for a while. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. He took a strand of my hair between his fingers and played with it, twisting and twirling it. He leaned down to kiss my head every once in a while, trailing his fingers over my face. Just small acts of affection, but they had me flushed and blushing. 

Eventually I was so tired I fell asleep in his arms, with him whispering sweet things in my ears. He fell asleep, too, and when I woke up in the morning, I was lying down under the covers of his bed with Naruto hugging me from behind. I turned to look at him, and saw that he was awake. "Good morning, babe" I whispered. "Good morning, love" He replied, his voice raspy as he had just woken up. 

I was internally panicking at his hotness right now. What with his messy hair, half open eyes, and that raspy voice, I felt like the luckiest girl alive. "Sorry for chasing you around so much yesterday even though you told me you were tired. I should have let you rest." He apologized. "No, it's okay. I enjoyed it" I smiled. I loved him so much my heart ached with it. I just hugged him and went back to sleep.