Brother Dixon

I wrote this story awhile ago , but I never finished it so im doing that now . If you guys don't remember what happened in the story I advise you to go back and reread it ☺.

-

I laid in bed with Carl hovering over me. I swear he was the cutest sleepier I have ever saw. I didn't want to wake him up so I just played with his hair until he woke up from his daze.

"Wake up sunshine" I said whispering in Carl's ear.

"Can we please just go back to sleep" he said still laying on my chest.

"Please I want to go out , and help today" I told Carl throwing him off my chest to stand up , and get ready for the day even though it was probably only 8 o'clock in the morning.

"Fine , but next time were sleeping in" he said throwing himself off the bed.

Me and Carl went down into the kitchen area to see everybody gathered in a circle.

"What's going on guys" I said laying my head on Carl's shoulder intertwining our fingers as well.

"Aye' boy get your hand off my sisters ass" Daryl said getting angered over nothing.

Carl threw his hands up in surrender making me mad cause he didn't do shit wrong.

"Daryl he didn't do anything so can you please cut the crap all I want is for you both to be happy , but your not helping the situation"

"Whatever" Daryl said standing up from his seat , and walking outside.

I hated how Daryl reacted to everything me and Carl did. He just never accepted that me and Carl love eacother. If there was one thing I could change it would be Daryl's emotions.

Me and Carl decided to go out side , and help the Woodbury people get the walkers off the fence. It was loaded full of walkers , I wouldn't be surprised if someone or something has led them here because there is over a hundred trying to push down the fence.

Me and Carl both grabbed a pole and started sticking it through the walkers heads trying to make a dent in the population.

"Carl there's too much there gonna break the fence" I yelled over the chaos.

"Y/n I want you to run up to our cell block and get my dad" carl yelled.

I dropped my pipe and ran up to the cell block trying to find rick.

I ran into the cell block C building yelling ricks name.

"Has anybody seen rick" I asked helplessly

"No , but what's going on?" Daryl questioned getting worried.

"The walkers are breaking down the fence. There's too many of them. We need as much help as possible so please let's go" I said trying to rush.

I ran outside to the table to grab some knives for everyone to use. When I turned around to look at the fence I noticed it had already been knocked down with no walkers in that area.

"Y/n your okay" Carl ran up and hugged me.

"Yeah , b-but what happened to all the walkers" I asked not sure if I was really awake.

Carl pointed down at the ground , and there was over one-hundred walker bodies laying lifelessly on the ground.

I held Carl tight in my arms as if he were about to be taken away for me.
I cried in his shoulder helplessly for him to just stay safe. Why would Carl take down all these walkers by himself? Is he carzy? I could have lost him. I kept repeating in my mind.

"Good job Carl , but we need to get the place cleaned up a bit , and put the fence back up" rick said with his hand on Carl's shoulder.

"Did you help kill all these walkers" I asked

"Yeah he wouldn't have been able to do it on his own now."

I was so happy to here these words come out of his mouth , cause if Carl would have took in them by him self there was probably no way I would have been able to see my world anymore.

"Thank you rick" I said with a smile plastered on my lips.

"Aye' boy" Daryl called

"You have my permission" Daryl said.

"For what" Carl asked confused

"For whatever you to have got goin in there" he said patting Carl's shoulder.

I couldn't help , but give Daryl a big squeeze.

"Thank you" I whispered

"But looky here if you brake my sisters heart. Trust me I'll break your every-"

"Daryl stop" I said sternly to my foolish brother.

"Well enough of this approval crap and let's start cleanen" rick said with a laugh , handing us all broom to sweep up the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£€×î~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

The ending is really sucky , but you guys never got to finish this story so yeah. Thanks so much for you votes, comments, reads, just everything. Ilygsm!! Bye ✌