Our Main Man's Bio

Name: Y/N Grayson

His likes: His stuff, CFVY, JNPR, Ruby, and Midoriya, All might, Aizawa

Abilities: Basically what Omni man can do but a bit weaker since his viltrumite capabilities awakened, imagine him only being as powerful as Invincible aka Mark Grayson, slowly but surely he will learn and get more stronger as the story progresses. I will also add heat vision cuz why not, I wanna make our boi stronger than those shit bags from Union Academy.

His dislikes/hates: Bullshit, assholes, CRDL, Tomato head slut Rias and her retarded peerage, Sona and her peerage, Class 1A the headmasters of Union Academy, Ironwood.

Appearance: However you want to look

Your suit:

For the white parts make it color black, or

For the white parts make it color black, or... use this color pattern, just how the black at the bottom, the white for the top, and the red is nice(no I'm not changing the suit's design)

 use this color pattern, just how the black at the bottom, the white for the top, and the red is nice(no I'm not changing the suit's design)

(The one who made this, props to them I rlly like this)

For this fanfic I will try to make this a rwby, highschool dxd, mha, dc, marvel and many other franchises i can put into this story
It's gonna be a bullied/abused type of shit fanfic

Backstory: Y/N Grayson only wanted two things, to help people in need/ make a difference, and a peaceful life. His parents died when he was only 14, cause of death? getting ambushed by a number of villains, his dad told his mom and him to run somewhere so he can stop them. But unfortunately tha attempt failed because the villains had the numbers and got killed. After that Y/N and his mom would be living together M/N, his mother would be the only parent that would take care of him. But something horrible happened, his mother was ambushed and killed by villains again, Y/N was at school after that he went home, not knowing what happened in his home, Y/N saw the dead body of his mother laying there, badly injured and her shredded clothes because they raped her, Y/N kneeled to his dead mother as he cried now that he didn't have any parents to love and take care for him. What happens then? he start to learn to live and take care of himself it is that time that he is unaware of his fathers powers locked away in him, when he was 17 he wanted to enter into the hero school Union academy, so he can find his parents killers and make them pay for their crimes, he always wanted to enter this school but he was very aware he didn't have special capabilites but decided to anyway having powers or not, if there's a will there's a way, but that decision he made to go into this school was the biggest regret he had ever made, when he got in, everyone targeted him because he didn't have one thing that everyone had.. a semblance, sacred gears nor any other special power or capabilities, he is the student that didn't have those things, everyday he would endure the beatings and insults from the other students specifically Team CRDL, (R)WBY, most of Class 1A, the ORC Club and Sona's peerage, Sona would and her would always give him the hardest and painful time of his life in this school, and everyday in his dorm he would become more and more empty and depressed and started to reconsider his decision going to this school, the headmasters of Union and staff (exclude Allmight and Aizawa and Recovery girl) would always ignore his reports of him getting bullied badly, they just didn't care to those who have no powers, they let him into their school on purpose so they can see why people with no powers shouldn't enter their school. One day, on that day his bullies crossed the line from the painful beatings and insults to his bully issei that shitty perverted beta cuck, had his hand punching through Y/N's stomach, it really went through his it spilling a lot of blood and the teachers had to call on the headmasters and I kid you not they did not seem to care much of Y/N's bleeding body while his friends went to him sobbing that he is dying because of that cuck, his bullies were just glad that he is now dead and the headmasters as well because they didn't want to have people that have no special capabilities for their "hero school". But then something unexpected happened, his open wound started heal itself FAST, everyone in the room were shocked that his would was healing really fast, then when his injury was fully healed his body was just laying there his friends on his sides to see that if he's okay, until Y/N started to rise up front the ground.
Tune in on the 1st chapter:

"The Prologue"