"An Explanation and Truth"

Y/N: " 'sighs', old times" 

No POV 

Everyone in the room saw Y/N stand behind them while finishing his plate. 

Y/N: "What?" 

Everything was silent for a bit, until Midoriya spoke out: 

Midoriya: You... your the son of Invincible, the Invincible! 

Y/N: "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you guys who my parents were" 

Y/N was quiet for a bit then said: 

Y/N: "Alright, I guess its time to tell you guys who parents are.."

Y/N walked to the kitchen to his sink he placed his dishes there so he can wash them later. 

Y/N sat on one of his furniture then began talking 

Y/N: "Ok so when I was born my mothers name was M/N Grayson and fathers name was Mark Grayson, who is also known as Invincible. When I was only 12 my parents were murdered."

Some gasped while others kept silent so they can listen to his story more. He continued 

"Now this was back when I was only 10. My mom, dad and I were walking back home after having fun in the park, when all of the sudden people with guns just appeared, a whole lot of them, trying to ambush us. Dad told us to run because there were too many of them. Mom and I ran as fast as we can while Dad fought them. When me and her got home trying to catch our breath and rested for a bit.

Flashback 

Mark POV

When we were going back to our home, a lot people with guns appeared...

Mark: "M/N, Y/N... you need to run, now" 

Young Y/N who was shocked and started tearing: "But dad we can't leave you here!"

Mark: Y/N, I need you and your mother to run out of here. I promise you, I will come back to you 

Young Y/N: "You promise?" while still tearing

Mark: "I promise" 

M/N: "You better" She said with a worried face 

Mark: "I will, don't worry. Now go!" 

With that they ran while I stayed to fight 

One of the soldiers yelled:  "Mark Grayson!, surrender yourself to atlas immediately and we wont hunt down any of your family..." 

Mark thoughts: (Tch, Ironwood must be really desperate now to get me, and even threatening my family. Now that is the last straw) Out loud: Your gonna regret threatening my family like that, and fuck no! I'm not coming to atlas!. 

Soldier: "So be it then... men, open fire!" 

I shielded my self to not get shot in the face though I know I'm bullet proof its kind of annoying. The bullets all just bounced off of Mark, when they run out of ammo trying to reload I flew at them and attacked. (Imagine him as Omni man attacking the flaxans when they invaded on earth while the soldiers are the flaxans) 

When it was all over, I see one left soldier standing with a lot bomb strapped to him beeping. 

Mark thoughts: (Shit!, he has a lot of bombs) 

Mark flew towards him and grabbed him, flying up to the air so it can explode with no civilians and he thought: (Ironwood is reaaaally desperate to try and take me down). When all of the sudden. 

beep, beep... beep 

Mark thoughts: (Oh no...)

BOOM...