"Awakening and Return"

2 years later

Y/N POV 

It's been 2 years since I left but now I'm better and stronger. Right now I am in my new house far from Union, just inside of a big forest so nobody can find it. I still remember when I was training to become stronger I met Superman, whom I met when I visited Metropolis

(I'll explain that in the next chapter but for now enjoy)

Right now I'm just relaxing in my house reading a book. 

Y/N: "Man, I'm glad I bought this book." He said as he sips his tea 

As he was enjoying his time he felt a huge earthquake and heard a feint roar from.. something. He got up and he got his super suit on and flew out of his home to find the source of the earthquake. 

No POV

When he got there, he sees union city in ruins he went to look further then saw in the distance a huge big ass monster that looks tall as mt. everest and had the three numbers 6 on its forehead. 

Y/N went ahead to get closer to it, when he got there heard some noises on the ground he looked towards it and frowns, he saw his bullies and the headmasters of Union Academy, Rias's and Sona's peerage, class 1a, class 1b, Allmight, Endeavor, Glyn...

Y/N went ahead to get closer to it, when he got there heard some noises on the ground he looked towards it and frowns, he saw his bullies and the headmasters of Union Academy, Rias's and Sona's peerage, class 1a, class 1b, Allmight, Endeavor, Glynda, Ironwood, Winter and his friends, hell even Ophis was there and also vali and many others were trying their hardest to defeat this creature and saw some devils, angels, heroes injured or dead. The beast roared as rubble from the destruction it made flew. The beast who was about to charge a laser attack to kill them, it was interrupted when he quickly grabbed a ruined building and threw at it. 

The hit had caught it's attention and looked for the person who did it, there it saw a man with some sort of suit that had a red cape to it. Everyone was confused went to look at what the beast's looking at, they saw some guy wearing a black, white and red suit with a mask that only exposes his hair and mouth and had a red cape. The figure floated towards it and past his tormenters.  The figure looked at it and spoke: "Damn. Your one ugly bastard I've ever seen but I've seen worse."
The beast roared at the figure.

When Midoriya got a closer look to the figure and saw his symbol on his chest he recognized it as he spoke: "Oh my god... it's Omni man!" he said excitedly and his other friends were happy that the figure known as Omni man came

Azazel: "Hey what's your business here? did you come here to help us?"

Omni man: "Nah, I just came here to see what was going on" 

Everyone was shocked but then Bakugou yelled at him: "If your not here to help then get the hell outta you damn extra!" 

Y/N turned and glared at him, he could feel the anger coming from behind his mask 

Y/N: "One more word from that attitude of yours and I'll make sure you never get to talk or breathe again" he said to Bakugou as he kept his mouth shut.