"The Prologue"

Y/N POV 

Why...? why do these people hate me? all I wanted to do was to be a hero who can do good... but no, they would just and only insult and bully me for existing in this school... this world just doesn't like people like me who don't have any special capabilities, and not just me and people not having any powers, the faunus too were disliked and hated. I don't get it, I don't understand why humans hate the faunus, they are just humans with animal features, people should just ignore the fact that the humans with animal like features are doing no harm to the humans, well except the white fang but that's besides the point. In this world that I live in is nothing but pain and misery, I only wanted to become a hero to find my parents killers and not let any child or families and have their loved ones taken just like I did. 

Right now I'm getting beaten by my bullies... 

Y/N: "Ghhh!"

Y/N grunted, agonized, he got punched to the gut, spitting out blood

"Take that you weakling!" 

He look's up to see his bullies beating him up to a pulp, CRDL, WBY, Bakugou, Rias, Koneko, Akeno and Issei who punched him in the gut. Giving him his daily routine so they can be satisfied to seeing a weak person on the ground defenseless. 

"Take that you stupid shit!"

Yang shouted as Y/N started to slowly stand up injured, Koneko kicks him down on the ground annoyed that he wouldn't stay down. 

"Stay down jackass" 

Koneko spoke in her usual emotionless tone, But Y/N wouldn't  budge as kept getting up. 

"Make me.. 'cough' shortie" 

Y/N spoke but immediately get's grabbed by his collar and punches him and threw him into a wall making a some small cracks and falls off of it. But Y/N still tried to get up as hears his other bullies that haven't spoken to him yet. 

Rias: "Why are you even still here? just leave everyone here doesn't want you anyway weakling."

Weiss: "Scum like you only deserve to be treated like dirt and animals"

Blake: "You deserve to be eaten by the grimm so just go kill yourself"

Yang: "Yeah! you don't belong you here you stupid bitch!"

 Y/N ignores the harsh comments as he continues to stand up, Weiss used her glyphs to trap him immobilizing his feet and hands, as Yang jumps up and Blake went down to beat him up attempting to break his bones and give him more bruises. They would have succeed in doing so, until All might and Aizawa got there just in time. 

AllMight: "Students! what is the meaning of this!? why are you beating up your fellow student!?"

Bakugou: "Because this weakling here doesn't belong here!" 

The bullies: "Yeah!/ He doesn't belong here!"

Aizawa: "That's enough!, you will all go to detention and have punishment for assaulting your classmate." 

The bullies: "Tch whatever" 

The bullies all went to detention as All might went to Y/N to take him to recovery girl so they can heal him for his injuries. All might and Aizawa were upset and angry as the other students keep beating daily, Aizawa was disappointed he didn't know that he was teaching failures and All might was upset as Aizawa they both felt bad for the poor kid he didn't deserve to be mistreated he just wants to become a hero, All might knew that and he understands Y/N' pain, because he was born quirckless. 

When Recovery girl was done tending to Y/N's wounds she said. 

Recovery girl: "There all patched up, he should wake up within a few ten minutes"