"The Beginning"

Y/N POV

Y/N: You...

He looked coldly at the pervert

Issei: "What the fuck!?, why are you still alive!"

He yelled angrily, glaring at the viltrumite

Y/N: ...

Issei: Tch, Whatever... I can just kill you again

Issei said as he readied to kill Y/N but Y/N suddenly dashed at Issei as they flew up, going into the sky, breaking and going the roof.

(0:03/0:14)

As they flew up at high speeds, Y/N punched Issei as he was punched far making distance and spilling some blood, Y/N dashed in front of him and punched him, again and again and again making issei rotate in the other direction. Then flew past Issei and grabbed his shirt then uppercuted him, and flew up to grab his face, and dived down back to Union Academy, making a big crater when Y/N made Issei land face first at the schools courtyard, really hard.

Everyone came out to the courtyard and went to see the damage, when the dust settled... they saw Y/N... standing there while having his head down slightly and his shirt half shredded, the shadow covering half of his face, they look to see issei laying there unconscious, Rias and her peerage ran to check up on issei to see if he was okay, he was only unconscious but badly wounded, especially his face.

Rias was sad at the badly wounded body of Issei and mad at Y/N

Rias: "You will pay for what you've done you bastard!"

She yelled as she started to charge up her pod. She threw it at him as the pod hit Y/N creating another dust cloud. She cried as she is holding onto Issei, thinking that would finally end him... but when the dust cleared Y/N was shown still there unscathed. having all of his clothes almost torned.

Now looking shirtless and badass he just stared at Rias with a cold stare, his eyes started to glow red almost like heating up:

Rias was shocked and angry but unprepared of what was going to happen, as she was blasted by his laser eyes