Chapter Six

**WARNING DIRTY CONTENT**
Nash~
I found myself in a closet, behind all the jackets I saw weapons. I picked up a gun and loaded it, I figured it wasn't loaded. I quietly left the closet, I saw Aron and I'm guessing his dad raping Carley and her mother. I cock the gun and shoot Aron in the leg, then the other man. "Get the hell off of them."
"Oh my god Nash!" Her mom yells.
I run over to them and untie them from the chairs. Carley gave me a tight hug, and began to cry, "Thank you so much."
Her mom was on the phone with the cops.
I follow Carley downstairs, "I'm not watching this."
"They'll probably want to talk to you."
"I know, I will once I cool down."
She falls onto her bed and cries, "What did they do?"
She sighs, "They raped me and mom."
I clench my fist, "I should have killed those mother fuckers."
"It's fine Nash. You saved me." I sat with her on the bed. She looks at me, then my lips, then back to my eyes. "I, I love you." She says and smashes her lips onto mine.
I broke the kiss, "I love you too." And connect them once again.
Carley~
I really did like Nash, he doesn't smell and taste like beer and marijuana all the time, he's adorable, and he's the sweetest little thing ever.
I look at his piercing blue eyes about to kiss him again, mom comes in. "They need you guys upstairs." She had also been crying.
I look at Nash and go up the stairs. He follows behind me, holding my hand. I sit on the couch beside mom and Nash.
-------
Nash laid down beside me on the bed. We stared at the ceiling for it seems like forever.
"Nash are you a virgin?" I turned to my side.
He tried to hide his smirk, "Maybe."
I straddle over his waist, I turn my head like a confused puppy. "Oh god. Tonight baby?"
I bite my lip, "Well if you didn't know I'm always in charge." He flips us over.
"Not today you're not." And I'm back on top.
He chuckles and pulls my head down and we start making out.
He takes off my tank top, and starts sucking my skin. How did he know where my sweet spot was?
It was my turn, "Ah ah ah." I say and pull off his shirt. Damn his body was so toned, I kiss him from his waist to his neck and searched for his spot. I left a couple hickeys on him, not as many as he left me.
I take off my shorts, he flips us over, "Now what did I say?"
He smirks from in between my legs. With his teeth he takes off my panties.
"Honey this is going to be the roughest sex you've ever had."
His dirty words sent shivers all over my body, he goes down to my slit and kisses me.
Right before I reached my high he stops and looks in his wallet for a condom. Once he put his wallet in his pocket, I jumped on him and unzipped his pants. "Is it my turn?" He asks.
I lick my lips, he's still in his underwear. I grind on his crotch, his head goes back in pleasure. "Mmh you like that don't you daddy?"
He lifts me and throws me under him, "You don't tease daddy." He smirks.
I pull his underwear off his length hits him in the stomach, I laugh.
I roll the condom on, he teases me for a long time, "Did I get you this wet?"
Right before I could answer, he slams into me. I scream and run my fingers through his hair.
"You're so tight babe."
He was hitting everything right, "Oh god NASH!!!" I yell.
"You're a screamer, huh?" He makes a sexy sex face.
"Ahh fuck." I say under my moans.
I felt him twitch, which made me figure he was close, and so was I. "Oh god, give it to me daddy!" I screams.
My walls tighten, and we reach our high. He rides out his climax and pulls out.
"Ughhhh, you are so much better than Aron." I say.
He smirks, "I know."
-------------
HEYYYYY GUYS I TOOK THIS BOOK
OFF HOLD!!!
This dirty too....
Dirtier than usual!
ANYWAYS.....
ILY GUYS!! 😘❤️😘❤️