Chapter Three

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Mom asked Nash.
I was surprised and so was Nash. "Um yeah, sure."
Mom smiled and left my room. He helped me up out of the floor. "Thanks." I gazed into his eyes.
"So you were saying about doing more than sitting around and talking." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
I couldn't hold it in anymore, i connected our lips. I felt electricity go through my bones. He broke the kiss, "Are you okay with-"
"It's fine. It was great." He put his soft lips back on mine.
I moaned into the kiss, "Oh Nash. Lets, lets go watch a movie okay."
"Okay Lancaster, what do you want to watch."
"Frozen!!" I said like a child.
We went down the stairs to the projection room. I put in the movie, and sat on the couch really close to Nash. He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his arms. He combed his fingers through my hair. Whenever someone plays with my hair it always makes me sleepy. I feel asleep in his arms.
•••
I woke up in my bed, it was 2am and a note on the pillow beside me.
"I crashed on the couch downstairs, I changed you into some shorts and a t shirt, hope that isn't too weird. But anyways, I'll see you in the morning."
I walked down stairs and Nash was laying down watching Ridiculousness.
"Hey." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Oh hey, I can't sleep." He said.
"Yeah me neither." I said and sat on the arm of the couch. I felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Aron.
"Hey babe meet outside in your backyard. I brought it;)"
I rolled my eyes. "I'll be back, Aron's outside."
"Are you sure you can trust him?"
"Yeah...well I think so."
"Do you want me to go with you?"
"No, no it's fine." I walked upstairs to the living room and out the back door.
"Hey babe." Aron said sneaking up behind me and grabbing my ass.
"Oh Aron. You scared me."
He kissed me for once it didn't taste like alcohol and drugs. "Come on baby. Let's do this." He said unbuttoning his plaid shirt. He got both of my legs and carried down stairs to my room. We kissed the whole time there.
By the time I was at my bed I was just in my shorts.
"Wait. I'm not sure about this." I said putting my hand on his chest.
"We've done this before baby."
"No, I just don't want this anymore." I thought about what Nash told me.
"What?"
I got out from his reach, and put on my bra and shirt back on. "Someone told me about your little threesome with Lauren Miller and Jordan McAllen." I said and crossed my arms.
"Wha-what? Who told you that? Come on please babe just forget about that." be said trying to kiss me again.
"What's going on...in here?" Nash said coming in my room.
"What the hell is he doing here?"
"Shhh my mom is sleeping."
"I'm here, to stay. And stay away from her I don't share things that are mine."
"Oh you think I'm scared of you?"
"Did I say you were?"
"You're a scrawny mother fucker who thinks he's all bad with the tattoos and piercings."
"Nah I'm pretty strong, tell him Carley."
"Oh so I'm not the only one who cheated? Am I?"
"What the hell Aron, I kissed him after I figured out about you and those other girls. Just get the fuck out of my house." I cried and pointed. "LEAVE! LEAVE!" I said and pushed him up the stairs and out of the door. Nash locked it.
"What's going on?" Mom asked.
I ran to her and cried into her shoulder, "Aron came over and wanted to have sex with me, but I didn't want him to so I brought up the thing with Jordan and Lauren and he got mad."
"I heard what was going on so we kinda had a fight too." Nash said.
"Lauren Miller? Jordan McAllen?"
I nodded my head.
"Oh my gosh, do you want me to tell their mothers?"
"No mom, it's fine." I said and let go, "Im going to sleep, goodnight." I added and started walking back to my room.
"Hey. Its going to be okay." Nash said trying to make me stop crying.
"Nash no it's not. This is how it always goes." i said and sat in my bed.
"Well I'm going to go downstairs and go to sleep. Okay?"
I nodded and laid back, "Wait." I said.
He turned around, "Stay, with me." I said.
He walked over to the other side of the bed. "Are we just friends?" Nash asked.
"Yeah, just for now."
--------
AYEEE NEW UPDATE
TURN UPPPP
HOPE YOU LIKEEE
😘😘😘😘love youuu.