Chapter Nine

Today I'm going to see Nash. I don't know how much longer I'll still be living in North Carolina. This all sucks and it's so sudden. I don't want to leave Nash. He's my best friend, my love. I know it's hard to say but, I do think I love him. I think.
I rolled out of bed, I was having awful stomach pain and my head was mutilating.
I grabbed some pain killers and hopped in the shower. To be honest I felt awful. Sickly. Maybe I shouldn't go see Nash. Eh I'll be fine it's just a small stomach and head ache. Anyways showers always help.
Eventually I got out of the shower and I felt a tad better. My phone buzzed.
"Good morning beautiful!❤️
I smile when I see its from Nash, "hai💕💕"
My pain was excruciating. I squint my eyes and hold my head in my hands. I groan and begin doing my makeup. I did it prettier than normally.
"I'm so excited for you to come over today xD"
"I know, I'm not feeling to well tho..."
I went ahead and told him. So he doesn't think I just don't want to be over at his house. Because I do, I'm just feeling like complete, total, shit today.
I finish doing my hair and makeup and put on my clothes. A Led Zeppelin shirt, light skinny jeans, and my black vans. I looked pretty damn good. I grab my purse and keys and tell mom bye. I walk out to my car and call Nash.
"Yello?"
"Hey boy, I need some directions."
"Right. Um go onto Black Blossom Rd. and turn right onto Lee St. And my house is the yellow house on the left."
"Okay thank ya!"
"No problem babe!"
"I'll see you momentarily."
"Alright bye."
"Bye bye."
I hit end and drove my soggy ass to his house.
After about 30 minutes of trying to remember what Nash told me I finally found it. Three simple steps and I still fucked it up. I got my shit and walked over to his front door.
I rang the door bell. "Hey Carley!!!" He said so happily.
I smiled, "Hi!" Trying to act excited. I was happy to be with him but I'm just not feeling it today.
He had a cute little house. "Where's your parents?"
"Well my mom passed away a couple years ago-"
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."
"It's fine." We sat down on his bed. "My dads on his big business trip. He goes to New York for 5 months a year."
"Damn so you're always alone?"
He chuckled, "Pretty much."
I had a striking pain in my head. "Shit fire." Wow I've haven't ever sounded that much like my dad.
"Are you okay?" Nash asked holding onto my arm.
"Yeah I'm fine."
My vision became blurry, and the only thing I could hear  was the sound of my erratic heart.
I was breathing so heavy. "Nash." I began to hyperventilate. Then tears started falling, "What's going on?" I cried. I couldn't hear anything Nash was saying. I held onto him and he picked me up and took me to his car.
Then suddenly I didn't feel anything, no pain, nothing. I looked out the window to see beautiful scenery. My heart started to slow down.
And everything went black.
<><><><><><><>
Nash~
I took her into the ER. She wasn't responding at all. Wasn't talking, she looked like she was sleeping. The doctor took her into a room and did his examining. "Oh my gosh." I hear him say.
"What? What's going on?" I say.
"Nurses, we need emergency surgery! Code blue! I have a code blue!"
Two or three nurses came in with a stretcher and put Carley on it and rolled her out. "Doctor Crenshaw, what's going on??" I was actually getting pissed.
"Carley has a bad case of Hemophilia. She has a bleeding in her stomach. So we're going to put her in emergency surgery."
I begin to panic, "Will she be okay??" Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Praying will do the trick son." He put his hand on my shoulder and rushed out of the room.
I sat down and began to pray.
"Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for another day on this earth. I thank you for another day with Carley. I pray that you heal her and let the surgery go well. I know you haven't heard from me in a while, I- I have forgotten."
I wipe my tears away and close my eyes shut. "Please let her be okay, she is all I have."
I keep my eyes closed, and I eventually fall asleep.
-{Nash's dreams}-
"Nash..." She moans out my name.
She looks so fucking sexy saying my name. "Mmh fuck."
I feel weaker the closer I get, "Don't get weak on me baby." She says and bites my neck.
I feel her getting tighter around me, "Oh my god Carley, do that again baby girl."
She keeps getting tighter and tighter, "I'm cumming." I thrust into her a couple more times she rides out her climax.
"BABE!" She screams. "Fuckk."
Then I see someone in the corner of Carley's room. "Aaron." She looks over there and smirks. Aaron was standing only in his underwear.
She stands up goes over to Aaron, "Carley what are you doing?"
"If anyone could do her the best it would be me." He grabs her ass really hard.
A wave of jealousy goes over me. "Carley stop."
She comes over to me, "Haven't you ever wanted to watch me fuck someone?"
There's something wrong. "Come on Nash." She straddled my lap. "You know you want to daddy," she bucks her hips.
Suddenly I wake up, Carley's back! "Is she okay?" I ask Dr. Crenshaw.
"Yes, we found all of the places she was bleeding. She'll be okay. Well keep her in the hospital for two nights and make sure everything goes alright," He smiled. "She should wake up soon. Call the nurse when she's awake."
I nodded. I didn't want to wait for her to wake up. I wanted to see her now. I sigh and push wisps of her hair out of her face. I took a seat and pulled it right next to the bed.
She groans and opens her eyes a bit. "Carley?"
"Good morning sweetheart," she stretches her legs.
I laugh at her, "Baby! I'm so glad you're okay," I hold her hand.
She yanks it away and looks at me, "Oh it's just you. You got me there." She points her finger at me and laughs.
I chuckle, "It's just me baby girl," I kiss her forehead.
"When do you think I'll be able to get out of here?"
"Dr. Crenshaw said possibly tomorrow," I smile. "God you're so beautiful."
"Nash," she pointed her finger at me, "You... better stop it," she's being so silly. I love her.
Her eyes look so heavy. "I'm really sleepy pookie," Her eyes keep closing.
"Go to sleep. It's okay, I'm not going to leave."
She started to doze off when the nurse came in, "Hi!" Lindsey said perkily knocking on the door.
"Hey, come on in," Carley says and smiles.
"Oh boy, you look great for just coming out of surgery sweetheart!"
"Thank ya! Don't feel so hot, but still slaying." She laughs.
"I'm just going to take your vitals and check your IVs. I'll be in and out," She looks at Carley then me.
"Oh you're not bothering a thing," I say.
She did everything quickly and was out the door.
"Hey Nash?"
"Yes babe?"
"Will you stop by the house and get me a couple things?" She took out a sticky note and pen and wrote some things down.
"Of course!"
"Thank youu,"
I kissed her cheek and went down to my car. I looked at the note: "Tampax, makeup-case, toothbrush, toothpaste, plum nail polish, bra and panties, clothes to put on tomorrow. xxxx"
I love her so much but god damn. How much shit need she need for one night?
I got in my car and drove to her house.
Her mom was home. I knocked on the door, "Hey Nash!" she looked around, "Where's Carley?"
"Oh, crap. I forgot to text or call."
"Come on in," She says sternly. I walk in and sadly, I see cardboard boxes in their living room and in the kitchen.
I sit down on the couch next to her. I summarized everything that happened. "Oh my goodness! Is she okay Nash?!" She stands up and covers her mouth.
"Yes Mrs. Lancaster!" I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders. "Everything is fine." I assured her.
She looked at me deep in the eyes, "I have to go see my baby girl." She quickly got her shoes on and got her keys and left.
I blinked my eyes, and looked at Carley's list again.
--------------
HELLOOOOO
THIS STORY IS NOW OFF HOLD!
LOVE YOU GUYS!❤️