Chapter Seven

School was back. I had to go. Nash and I have been so great. But honestly I just don't know whether we are just friends. It's probably best if we just stay friends for now. I walked to school today and it looked like it was going to rain. Yeah the last thing I need is a lions mane on my first day back since the incident.
I eventually got to school and got my books for my first class. Which was World Geography, bleh. I really do hate that class. I don't give a fuck about the economy in Latin America.
I walked in and everyone's heads shot towards me. Their eyes stared into my soul as walked to my seat. What in the world? "Nash what are you doing in here?" I said with huge eyes. I was so happy that he was there.
"I switched my classes so we could be together more."
I blushed and smiled at him. Mrs. Little called out roll.
After a boring 90 minutes of class. The bell finally rang and Nash and I walked to my locker. "So you still have art?" I asked him.
"Yeah, and you've missed so many projects." He laughed and ran his fingers through his hair. I could not help but think about running my fingers through it that one night he stayed over. I bit my lip, "Am I that attractive today?" He smirked.
"You're always attractive." I laugh.
I got my art box and walked to Ms. McPherson's room. She was our art teacher. I loved her, and I think she would understand why I wasn't there. "Oh goodness, hi Carley!" She always has liked me she gave me a hug, "I've been praying for your family. Don't worry about any of the projects you've missed. Just begin on the project we start today."
I smiled, "Thank you so much Mrs. McPherson!" I walked to my seat and Nash pinched my butt as I sat down. "Nash," I said and glared at him.
"Sorry. I just can't help it," He started playing with his lip ring. That was always such a tease, I bit my lip again. "Carley if I see you bite your lip one more time I will put you over my lap and slap the hell out of your ass." He wrote down the assignment that was on the board.
The thought of it was actually, arousing. I close my eyes and see Nash under me with his head thrown back from the pleasure I was causing him to have.
"Fuck," I say under my breath and press my thighs together. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down what was on the board.
I see him trying to hide his smirk, it obviously wasn't working. "Stop pressing your legs together."
"How do you know? I-I." I stutter.
"Baby I know everything."
I felt my cheeks turn red, I bit my lip.
Shit I forgot about what he said.
"Carley did you just bite your lip? After I specifically told you not?"
"I'm sorry."
"What did I say I would do if you bit your lip again?"
"Nash stop."
"Answer my question Carley." I looked at his eyes. They were dark and sexy.
I wanted to tease him, I wanted to bite my lip just to make him frustrated. I turned to him, "You were going lay me over your lap and spank me." I turned my head to the side and bit my lip again. Just to tease the fucker.
He shook his head, "Mh mh mh. You better stop Carley."
"Why should I?"
I got up and pulled down my skater skirt and strutted over to the cart with paper on it. I got two pieces for Nash and I. Since we were the only ones in Art III. We were to draw a cartoon of your choice but with no color just shading. I fucking loved coloring. I wasn't as great at shading but I still liked it. You also had to choose an object to put in the background. And optionally you could shade the background with a 6B pencil. I thought that would make it look weird.
I decided to do Stitch from Lilo and Stitch with those cute Hawaiian looking flowers in the background.
I don't think Nash could think about the assignment. He was too busy staring at me and playing with that fucking lip ring. "Nash you have work to do."
"Mmh I could work on you."
I close my eyes, "Stop it."
He chuckles, "Oh baby you don't even know."
The bell rung and it was time for lunch. "These 90 minute classes are killing my vibe," I said and went to my locker.
"Ew I know right." I felt his eyes burning into my ass.
"Would you stop?" I didn't turn back to look at him I just knew.
" Mmh can't. " He winked.
I rolled my eyes. "Whateverr."
I slammed my locker and Nash had already put his stuff away. "Shall we?" He said trying to be a gentlemen.
"It's not working pretty boy," I said and elbowed him.
"I'm a pretty boy?"
"Damn right." I said and went through the line to get my usual popcorn. Nash didn't get anything.
We walked to our table, "God you look great today," He said.
I blush and open my bag of popcorn. "Whatever."
"Your figure in that skirt is just, great. And your legs, wow."
I looked down, I didn't want our relationship just be about sex and the way we look. "What's wrong Carley?"
"Nothing." I put some popcorn in my mouth.
"You were literally just fine." He laughed a little.
"Like, I don't want our relationship to be just about sex."
"It's not."
"Well I'm just saying in future reference."
"Aren't we together?"
My breathing stopped, I froze, my thoughts froze. "Carley?" I saw sadness brew in his eyes.
"Nash, I just don't know just yet. We had sex. But I mean we haven't been friends for a long time. I want to talk and hang out more before we actually you know. Get together."
He bit his lip, tempting me. "I understand. I just thought you liked it."
"Trust me I do. I just want to have something more than just that." I ate some more popcorn, "I don't want to fuck just to fuck. I want good loving sex. And not only sex, a good loving boyfriend."
His eyes were watching my lips, "Baby, I can be more than just a rough bad boy. I can be more than that." He assured me. "And I won't let anything happen to you. I honestly think it was love at first sight."
Did my bad boy just say love at first sight? I flutter my eyes, "Really? You're..." I never finished my sentence.
"I'm what Carley?"
"You're sweet."
I bit my lip taking in all of his beautiful features, "You're so perfect," He winked at me.
I shook my head and offered some popcorn, "I'm glad you didn't get mad at me." I said as he took a handful of popcorn.
"Why would I get mad?"
"Because I get used to people getting mad at me so easily. I have no one and when I did have someone they always got so pissed off at me and left. And never came back." I licked my lips, "That's why I'm afraid."
He put up an eyebrow, "Afraid? Afraid of what?"
"You. I don't want you to go away." I stutter.
"Baby I'll never go away."
The lunch bell rung, thank god. I didn't want that to get too emotional.
I quickly threw away my trash and walked with Nash out of the cafeteria.
"Speak of the devil." I say as Aron comes by.
"Sweet Jesus that skirt fits you perfectly." His hand snuck up my waist.
I could smell the Mary Jane. "What the hell?" I said and tried to get out of his grip. Damn he was strong.
"Get off of her!" Nash pushed him off of me. "Touch her again you narcissistic bastard, or I'll absolutely beat the living shit out of you." Nash clenched his amazing jaw.
Aaron swallowed hard, "Sorry Nash. I'll be going now."
"Showed his ass!" I gave him a high five and got my shit for Pre Calc.
--------
NEW CHAPTER
IM SO SO SO SO
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!❤️❤️❤️