Chapter Eight

Well I'm depressed again. God knows why. I always have these episodes where I just want to sit and cry. It's Christmas Break already, so I'm not missing any school. Which is probably a good thing. I missed a lot of school after all the shit that happened.
Mom is working out of town for the past couple days, so I'm home alone. Do you even know how paranoid I am. I got up and got my cup of coffee and sat back down on the couch.
Listening to the clock tick and feeling the burning sensation on my lips from the coffee. I felt the tears in my eyes. Then suddenly the doorbell rings. I got up, please be Nash. I think to myself.
I look through the glass, yes it was him.
"Hey beautiful!" He says and picks me up in a hug.
"Hey." I say and push the loose hair out of my face.
He closes the door, "It's freezing outside." He rubs his hands together.
I nod and sit back down the couch with my knees against my chest. I took another sip of my coffee. "Carley it's so cold in here," He looks at the thermostat. "It's 68 degrees!!!" He practically yells.
I chuckle and look at my red toenails.
He turns on the heat and sits beside me he kissed my cold cheek, "Nash I'm depressed." I close my eyes and feel the tears forming once again.
He sits back a little, "Oh I'm sorry, do you want me to go?"
"No no, I'm glad you're here. I've been home alone for a couple of days. Moms on a business trip."
He looks at me and licks his lips. Perfectly. "When will she be back?"
"She's been gone for 3 days so 4 more days."
"I might just stay here with you for some company," He smirks and jumps on top of me. He tickles the shit out of me.
"How do you- you know my tickle spots?" I say in between laughs.
"There's that beautiful smile." He finally stops and pulls me up.
I sigh and smile, it seems like I haven't smiled in 100 years. "Do you want anything to drink?" I ask.
"I think I'll have some coffee. But I'll get it baby girl." When he would call me that, it made me melt.
I blush a little and got it for him anyway. I handed him his coffee and sit down beside him.
"Carley?" He looks over at me.
"Yeah?" I look at his gorgeous blue eyes.
"Can we play in the snow?" He makes a sad puppy dog face.
I laugh," Nash I-" He cuts me off.
"Pleaseeeeee."
"Okay, okay." I give in. I go upstairs and change into some yoga pants and my north face jacket. I put on some boots and go outside to see Nash watching the snow hit the white ground.
"How many inches do you think it is?" He asks.
"I don't maybe about 2 or 3." I guess.
"Oh baby, not even close." He smirks and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.
I laugh, "Ya perv!!" My eyes get big and I kiss his cheeks. He spins us around and he fell down.
I fell on top of him, "I like this." He says and rubs his nose on mine.
"You always make me so happy." I stand up and pull him up.
"I'm glad." He smiles at me.
I wonder how every time I see Nash I just instantly get a smile on my face.
I quit staring at Nash when I see a car that looks like moms car. "Moms here."
I ran to the front of the house and look to see. Mom hops out of her car in a purple dress, "I bet you're cold!" I say and run and gave her a hug. "Why are you home so early?"
"Let's go in." She says. Somethings wrong.
I look over at Nash and tell him to come in.
I take off my boots and coat. "Sit down Carley." I sit down and look concerned. She's sighs, "Okay, Mammie called me at my meeting a couple hours ago." (Mammie is my grandma)
"Yeah..." I get butterflies in my stomach and I bite my lip.
"You're grandpa passed away this morning." She began to cry. I felt a knot form in my stomach.
"Oh my god." I stood up and cover my mouth.
"Carley, we're going to have to move to Texas were your daddy is stationed at."
I look at Nash, "What?" I shake my head, "No, I can't do that." tears stream from my eyes.
Nash's facial expressions change from concerned to shaken. He was upset.
"Honey we have to. I know you don't want to but we have to."
My eyes close shut and I run my fingers through my hair. "Oh my god." I cry harder.
----------
OMG HEYYYY
I
LOVE
YOU
GUYS!!!!
HERES AN UPDATE!❤️❤️❤️