Chapter Four

Carley~
I woke up snuggled into his chest and his arms wrapped around my torso, I smiled and looked up. I saw my shadow and my hair was sticking straight up, oh well.
"Good morning." I whispered into his ear. He pulled me back down into his chest.
"No it's still sleepy time." He said and held me really close. I noticed he didn't have anything on but American apparel underwear. I couldn't help but touch his detailed stomach. "Whatcha doing down there?" He said and smirked.
"Oh just messin around." I said.
He laughed, "My turn." He said and reached for my boob. I immediately took cover, because I wasn't wearing a bra. He laughed even harder.
"You're laugh is so cute." I said.
"Yeah not many people get to hear it."
I made a sad face, "Why not?"
"People don't like me."
I sat up again, "I don't know why they don't, there's nothing not to like."
He sat up in front of me, "Well this." He said and showed me his wrist.
"Oh my god. Well I do too." I said and showed him mine.
Tears started rolling down his cheeks, "Darling you'll be okay." He quoted from a Pierce the Veil song and pulled me into a hug.
I started to cry too, "Why are we so emotional?" I said whipping away my tears.
He laughed, "That's just how we were made."
"Let's have a lazy day and watch American horror story and adventure time all day." I suggested.
"Nah I probably need to get home soon."
"Awh you can stay with me just this Saturday and you can go home." I said and pulled his arm.
"Okay okay." He said and started to put his clothes on.
"NO! This is shirtless boys only."
"Well that has to mean shirtless girls too."
"Nuh uh, my body is uglyyyy." I said.
"Oh what I saw last night was not ugly. When I changed you out of your clothes."
"Oh wow. Okay whatever let me put on a bra and I'll be down there in a minute."
"Ahh don't bother." he said and winked.
I rolled my eyes and got a bra out of my drawer and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at my full length mirror, I had cuts on my legs and wrists. Nash came in, "Hey are you-"
I quickly turned around, I only had shorts on. "Nash, hold on. Shut the door." I panicked.
He came in and leaned on the door. He played with his lip ring and watched me. I sighed and started to put on my bra. "Here let me help you." Nash said. He took the back of my bra and clasped it on me. He touched my skin and it gave me chills, he bent over a little and kissed my shoulder. "You're so perfect." He whispered in my ear. He bit my ear gently.
I was so turned on. I turned around, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I kissed him, really hard. He was a passionate kisser, then he bit my lip. He took both of my legs and wrapped them around his waist. We went down to the movie room and he laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. I moaned a little. He broke the kiss and smiled a cheeky little smile. He sat up, and i turned the thing to Netflix. "What first?" i asked.
"Definitely American Horror Story." He said.
I chuckled and turned on American horror story season 1 episode 1 even though it was the millionth time i had watched it i still love it. I scooted over next to Nash and he wrapped his arm around me. I got a blanket and we cuddled. "Wait, are we still-" he started.
"No we are more than friends Nash." I said and kissed his cheek.
He looked at me and connected our lips. "Are you sure?" He asked.
"Definitely." I said and straddled him.
----------
NEW UPDATE
GUYS DIS GON BE GOOD!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU GUYSSS