S A Y I T

AND SUDDENLY ALL THE LOVE SONGS WERE ABOUT YOU.

♡♡♡

♠️Elias♠️

Adeline

"The injuries you sufficed are how do you say...forceful." Eduardo says his gaze soft.

I stilled looking away and starring at the wall instead.

He checked me over asking me where it hurt how painful. If I had any bruises. I answered every question truthfully well...almost every question.

"How did you get these injuries ?" Eduardo asks me softly.

He's nice. He  didn't get too close to me and only touched me when he had too. He prescribed me medication. I didn't bother asking if he was a real doctor.

Eduardo stood there expectantly waiting for my reply. Elias was sitting on the black couch at the back of the room.

His eyes scanning my face as he laid back his legs spread open. It seemed as though he was waiting for my answer as well.

What am I supposed to say ?

I blurted out the first thing that came to me mind
"I fell" I said quickly.

"You fell" Eduardo says fixing me with a look full of distaste.

"I fell" I nod my head repeatedly in confirmation.

He only stares at me as if waiting to see if I'll say it's a joke. I try not to meet Elias's gaze burning into my face.

"Right...Ti lascerò occuparti di questo ragazzo. Sappi solo che sta mentendo." He says angling his head towards Elias.
Translation (| I'll let you handle this kid. Just know she's lying|)

I wonder what he's saying to Elias except Elias doesn't bother responding instead he grimly nods his head before eyeing the door and Eduardo.

He tilts his head towards the door and Eduardo sighs.

He might as well have been kicking him out in the most unsubtle way.

Eduardo thick accent echoes around the room once more-
"Feel better" He says and begins walking to the door.

"Thank you" I say quickly before he could exit.

"No problem ragazza dolce"
Translation (|Sweet Girl|)

I make a mental note to search up what that means if I remember...

The door clicks shut and the silence in the room is beckoning.

Well this is fun....

I begin playing with the bottom of shirt as I lay there quietly on the bed.

Well I should probably get up and say thank you or try too at least remembering how the last one turned out.

I slowly move myself up off the bed slowly making sure to watch out and make sure I don't move wrongly and end up feeling pain.

I stand up and look off towards the couch to find Elias staring at me as I attempt to walk towards. Where my clothes lay at the end of the bed.

I suddenly realize how exposed I am in this shirt and regret changing no matter how uncomfortable my pants were. I mean they were straining on my bruises and making it so unbelievably painful for me to walk. But still anything was better than walking or being around Elias like this in his shirt.