G E N T L E

A DAY FULL OF YOU PLEASE

- BLISS

Adeline

"Ugh why can't you just live with me huh?" Kenna says reaching over to put her hand over mine and rubbing her thumb back and forth over the skin on the top of my hand while she looks at me sadly a look of pity filling her face.

"Cause she's living with me right baby?" Elias says his arms tighten around me and he drops a kiss to the top of my head as he pulls me closer into him although i'm not exactly sure how thats possible considering I was already laid out directly on top of him but he does it anyway.

I let out a sound thats between a "yeah" and "mhm" but it gets lost in the mix because i'm too busy trying to control my face which I can feel turning red.

Kenna smiled widely at me and Elias and i'm guessing because this is one of the first times we've ever been this open about us being together in front of them. I can see how happy she is but also I see that she isn't even the slightest bit surprised because we walked into the house today hand in hand after our lovely walk in the park she didn't even bat an eye instead welcomed us in and smiled and clapped like someone had just been married.

I guess it shouldn't come as such a surprise considering it had been a long time coming but never would I have thought i'd be with Elias King let alone living with him and being his girl, as he likes to call me.

All the time.

In front of everyone might I add but I don't mind.

I never mind when it comes to Elias.

I had pulled Kenna to the side earlier to explain everything that had happened concerning my dad, in all honesty I didn't want to get too much into it so I just gave her a quick rundown and let her know that I was okay and she didn't have to worry much anymore.

I had expected her to feel a little bad but not the tears and an apologies that had ensued from her right after I finished giving her the gist of what happened. She cried and then apologized and cried some more pulling me into several hugs and then apologized for crying.

I just giggled a little and let her know that it was okay she pulled me in for one more hug squeezing me a little too tight and I let out a slight grunt in pain that's when Elias had rounded the corner along with Cam and JT and pulled me away tucking me under his shoulder all the while mumbling

"Be fucking careful" In a low voice to a teary Kenna while dropping a kiss to my head and asking if I was okay.

Kenna let out soft sniffles and I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I didn't want her to think it was her fault.

She couldn't have known.

I had turned back to glance at her one more time only to find her fisting Cams shirt and letting out soft cries into his chest while he pulled her in from her waist and soothingly ran his hand over her hair looking down at her his face filled with anguish and helplessness.

Mmmm interesting.

Very. Very. Interesting.

I decided to let them be as I let Elias drag me away and sit me down on the couch right on top of him.

And that's how we ended up here on our second box of pizza and our third movie, all of us just sitting around the table on the brown leather couches in front of the fireplace.

I loved Kenna and JT's house it was decorated so beautifully and there was clearly a lot of thought put into the house which only made it more cozy and more of a home.