chapter 0.

Hi, I'm Daphne, I'm 21 and I'm a baker from Seaford

My friends would probably describe me as very bubbly, quite confident and sweet I guess. I'm quite a laid-back person, but my friends are the ones who see my more lively side.

I'm definitely a relationship person. I've had one serious relationship that lasted about three years but that ended over a year ago and I'm not the type of person to date around. That relationship didn't end on the nicest note and nothing's really stuck since then, so I'm looking to break that streak.

I really enjoy being someone's girlfriend and, like, just spending time with them and doing all that romantic stuff. Like, I'm not bothered if a guy isn't into doing big gestures and all that, but I like it when they show me that they're into me and reassure me and all that. I'm a sucker for domesticity.

My ideal guy is someone who can match my energy. I definitely like a guy if they can make me laugh. I'm really excited to go into the villa and hopefully meet someone to spend the rest of my life with.

Obviously I'm not going in with the intention of stepping on anybody's toes, but I'm there to find someone at the end of the day and if I have a good connection with someone, I'm gonna go for it.

author's note——
daphne is gonna be coming into the villa with ekin-su and replacing afia
i'm also gonna have this be a luca book
she's gonna be with him for the majority of the book so please don't ask for loads of drama between them