chapter 1.

Daphne felt relatively calm as she walked to the entrance of the villa, hand-in-hand with the other new bombshell Ekin-Su

Daphne felt relatively calm as she walked to the entrance of the villa, hand-in-hand with the other new bombshell Ekin-Su. She knew her pink dress looked good on her and she had loosely curled her hair to flow around her shoulders to give herself that bit of extra confidence.

Daphne was excited to come into the villa and hopefully find a boy that would appreciate her and treat her right, and this date was the first step to doing that. She knew that there was a reason she was called a bombshell, so she wasn't going to let her own self-doubt ruin her chances with a potential partner.

Daphne let go of Ekin-Su's hand as they reached two tables which had been set up in preparation for their dates. She and the Turkish actress ended up sat facing away from each other, with Daphne facing away from the villa. She couldn't see anyone approaching but she could hear footsteps getting closer to her, and a welsh accent introducing himself to Ekin-Su.

She got up to greet the beautiful boy that reached her table with a 'hi', and he gave her a kiss on each of her cheeks.

"How're you doing? You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm good, I'm excited. How about you?"

"I'm great, thanks. You look stunning."

Daphne felt her cheeks blush at the compliment and thanked him as they both sat down.

"Where are you from?" she asked. "Wales, I'm guessing."

"Yeah, yeah. How'd you guess?" Liam joked.

"You have a lovely accent."

"Thank you. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Seaford," Daphne answered.

"Are you? Where abouts is that?"

"Oh, it's, um, right down on the south coast, in East Sussex. It's just down the road from Brighton, if you know where I mean." she explained.

"Right, okay. So what is it you do then?" Liam asked, trying to express and interest in Daphne and break the initial awkwardness of a first date.

"I'm a baker. So, me and my sister run a bakery together. She handles all the business and financial side of things and I basically just get to make cakes all day," she chuckled.

"Oh, wow, that's cool. That sounds like a dream."

"It really is, yeah."

As the date went on, both Liam and Daphne opened up to each other a bit more, talking about previous relationships and what they wanted in a partner. They seemed to get along quite well too; it was easy for Daphne to tell that Liam was a lovely boy, with good looks as well.

Liam said goodbye to Daphne to join Ekin-Su, as it appeared the public had voted for the two new girls to go on dates with the same guy. It was a bit weird to sit and listen to the other date, with nothing else to do. Eventually they both stood up and Liam gestured for Daphne to come and join them.