chapter 3.

When the girls were getting ready for the evening later that night, the atmosphere seemed a bit less tense

When the girls were getting ready for the evening later that night, the atmosphere seemed a bit less tense. Everyone was just chilling whilst picking out their clothes and shoes, or deciding how to do their hair.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Tasha asked, as Daphne rifled through one of the wardrobes for the perfect dress for tonight.

"Buzzing," Ekin-Su replied.

"Yeah, I actually am. I had a few good chats today and I'm looking forward to getting to know all you girls a bit better too. I feel like I haven't had much chance to talk to you all yet." Daphne eventually picked out a short, shimmery, purple dress. It was tight and strapless so it would show off her figure and accentuate her elegant frame.

"Sorry if we've been a it icy, girls" Paige apologised. She seemed like one of the most genuine girls in the villa. "I think we've all just been a bit rattled."

"It's hard not to be when such stunning girls come in too," Indiyah added on. Daphne also thought that Indiyah would be a good friend to have in the villa.

"Thank you."

"What are your plans for tonight then? Anyone in particular you wanna have a chat with?" Tasha asked.

Daphne began to pull her hair into a low ponytail as she replied, saying, "I'm just gonna play it cool I think. I've already had a chat with Dami and we get along, but I don't really think there's anything romantic there. Luca came over to me in the kitchen and he was quite flirty so I think I wanna talk to him properly tonight."

She left her moon and star necklace on and tied her silver heels around her lower legs. Before she had gotten dressed, she had already done her makeup with sparkly purple eyeshadow, black eyeliner with small wings, and a soft pink lip gloss.

Everyone was ready for a normal night, but apparently the producer's had planned it differently. The islanders were going to be playing a game of beer pong as an excuse for people to stir up drama and kiss.

When Dami threw the ping pong ball into Ekin-Su's cup, she then had to perform a sexy dance on one of the boys, and of course she chose Davide. She had made it very clear that she was attracted to the Italian, not holding back on anyone's account.

Paige then had to snog the boy who was 'boyfriend material', flustering Tasha a bit as she shockingly kissed Andrew. When it got to Tasha's turn, she retaliated by crawling toward Luca instead of Andrew, clearly pissing him off a little.

Davide was able to throw the ball into Daphne's cup and she chugged the alcohol-free beer quickly. She scoffed when she read what was on the bottom.

"Snog the two islanders you fancy the most."