Chapter 1

I always wondered why I like 'villains' more and I think it might be because when they get on their knees for her and her only. Something in me stirs. A 'hero' would sacrifice her to save the world, showing that they are indeed purehearted and honest. But a 'villain' would  tear the world apart if she was hurt. That is a promise. They seem selfish, manipulative, and rude to everyone around. But he treats her like a queen. His and only his. Sitting beside him on a throne with her crown. I think 'villains' are misjudged and that most of the time we don't get to see their story. For if we knew it, the hero may not seem so full of glory. Monsters are made not born and any soul tortured, confused and abused. Incidentally would not have time to mourn.

So the next time I defend the 'villain' of the tale. Remember that they too were once broken.

My first few years at Hogwarts was a living nightmare. My brother Tucker, made sure absolutely no boy even dared to talk to me. Until I met The Trio, Hermione Granger, Harry Potter and Ronald Weasly. They all stood up to my brother, but of course because they were all Gryffindor and I was a Slytherin, I was constantly teased about it.

"Well if it isn't my lovely little sister, Kai." Tucker said as he and Draco sat at the Slytherin table right across from us.

"I'm older than you, and what the hell do you want, Tucker?" I hissed.

"Woah woah, only by three minutes. And there's no reason to get all pissed off." Tucker laughed. "I came to tell you that if you're dating this fool," He looked at Harry, "Don't. You're too good for him."

"I'll date who I want, Tucker. You're sounding like dad. Leave." I responded.

Tucker gave me a cold eye. He then grabbed me by my chin, "Don't ever compare me to that useless bitch."

I snatched my face away and held up my wand. "Don't fucking touch me." I hissed. "I'll compare you to whoever I want, grab me like that again, and you'll lose an arm."

Draco stared at me the entire time. I even saw him smile when I stood up to my brother. It was weird because he's never smiled near me, or even kept a stare that long.

"Whatever." Tucker rolled his eyes then got up, Draco followed after him.

They all laughed. "How did he even find out?" Harry asked.

"You two aren't exactly hiding it. The whole school has been talking about it." Hermione laughed.

"It's been almost five months, still?" Harry asked.

"What, ashamed of me?" I questioned.

"What? No! No. I'm not. You'd just think that after a while it would die down." Harry said.

"Yeah well you aren't exactly someone just turns an eye too. You'll be popular for the rest of your life whether you like it or not." I responded.

"Still." He said, "It's not that important."

I closed my book, hard. "What's not important?"

"Us dating." He responded.

I glared at him. That kinda pissed me off. "Us dating isn't important?"

Harry finally looked at me, "No. No. I didn't mean it like that." He put his hand on mine.

I snatched my hand away as I stood up. "Sure you didn't." I said as I walked away.

He didn't even stop me. I could feel everyone's eyes. Draco looked at me with a concerned look in his eyes. Why is he doing that? Pretending like he cares all of a sudden. Along with my brother, they've made my life a living hell. Why the fuck is he acting like he cares now? It's probably just another toy to get at me.