Chapter 7

A few hours later we got on the train and headed back to London.

"Tucker." I said looking over at him.

He looked back at me from the other side of the train, "Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm not going home. Draco has offered to let me stay with him. I've already told Mother. I just can't go back." I responded.

"I'm aware. I was already going to stay with him this summer anyways." Tucker responded.

"Was I not invited?" Blaise laughed.

"Dude you're scared of my Father." Draco said.

"I am not." Blaise said seriously.

"Oh yes you are." Me and Pansy laughed.

Blaise rolled his eyes. I leaned against Draco and put my airpods on. Tucker got up and asked to switch seats with Blaise and Pansy.

"Is Marcus coming?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah, he's flying in tomorrow." Draco responded.

"Who's Marcus?" I questioned.

"Remember Reagan's assasination?" Tucker asked.

"Back in the 80's, yeah. They never caught the guy. Why are you bringing that up?" I asked as I looked over at Tucker.

He bent down just a little and softly said, "Marcus was the one who killed him."

I sat there shocked for a little bit. "But that would make him over sixty years old, I thought you were talking about a kid our age."

Draco laughed a little. "He is our age. Marcus is 16."

"Then how did he kill Reagan?" I asked.

Draco and Tucker both shushed me, whoops.

"Don't be so loud Kai. He can time travel. He goes to school at King's Dominion Atelier of the Deadly Arts." Tucker said.

Holy shit. Kings Dominion is a secret boarding school in San Francisco, they train to become the next generation of top assassins for crime families across the globe.

"Holy shit." I gasped, "He did that at 16? Why?"

"We don't know, he won't tell us." Draco said.

"Why are you all friends with him?" I asked.

"Work, love." Draco responded.

"You aren't assassins...." I asked softly, ".... are you?"

Draco and Tucker started to laugh so hard, everyone was looking at them.

"Would you love me any less if I was?" Draco laughed.

"No of course not, I'm sure that pays well which is why I would be mad if I was introduced to that." I laughed.

"Well I see where your priorities lie." Tucker laughed.

"It seems like father has left the jeep." Draco said. "Typical."

Just when I thought I would finally catch a break, Harry walked up to me.

"Kai." Harry said.

We all turned around. "Yes?" I asked.

He was quiet. We all stood there looking at each other. Waiting.

"Well?" Tucker said. "Are you going to say something? We have places to be."

"Actually, I just realized something." Harry said. "You know what, Kai?"

Harry sighed. "Do what you want."