Chapter 8

I'm so bored. I laid there, spread across my bed doing absolutely nothing but staring at the ceiling. It's been two hours since Draco left for his meeting. When he was supposed to come back, I had no idea.

I was told not to roam while they were in their meeting. But come on, it's been two hours now. So I decided to get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. As I walked downstairs I saw Marcus go from the kitchen across to the dining room, closing the door behind him. What are they doing in there? No. I was told to not explore for a reason.

Fuck it.

I walked over to the dining room door, closed my eyes and opened it.

"Draco, love, I'm bored. When will you be-" I opened my eyes to see... Voldemort... sitting at the very end of the table.

Draco, Tucker, Marcus and Hermione stood up immediately. "Kai-" Draco said.

"And who is this?" Voldemort questioned, he stood up and held his hand out to me, "Come child."

I stood there for a second. The boys stared at me, their eyes begging me to turn around and leave.

"Don't be afraid." Voldemort said.

So I walked into the room and over to him. Countless eyes I didn't know stared me down as I did so.

"Who are you?" Voldemort asked as he took my hand.

"Kai." I said, "Kai James."

Tucker and Draco sighed.

"Tucker is your brother, yes?" Voldemort asked.

"Twin." I answered. "I'm older."

Voldemort laughed. His whole group except for Tucker, Draco, Draco's parents and Hermione laughed as well.

"I like her." Voldemort said, "Do you know who I am?"

I nodded, "Of course I do, sir."

"And you know what I'm capable of?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very obedient." Voldemort said, "Now that you know I'm alive, I can not let you leave alive. That is, only if you pledge your allegiance to me, then you may leave."

I looked at Tucker, then to Draco. They both sat there in silence. Disappointed but they knew they couldn't do anything. It turns out my conspiracies weren't just conspiracies, they were the truth. Draco and his parents, my brother, Marcus, were all death eaters. How did they get tied into this?

Voldemort grabbed my arm tightly, "Well child?"

"I guess I don't have a choice. I don't want to lose my life." I answered.

He smiled, waved his hand at someone. They came rushing over to me, holding a wand. Voldemort grabbed the wand and held it up to my arm. He said something that I couldn't understand. His wand lit up at the tip. A burning sensation started to occur.

I fell to the floor, screaming in pain. Voldemort gripped my arm even tighter. It was too much. The pain. The burning.

Draco stood up and slammed his hands on the table, "Stop! Stop it you bastard, can't you see? It's fucking killing her!"

"Silence Child!" Voldemort screamed, "If it kills her then she wasn't meant to be!"

I can't let it kill me. I have to pull through. I slowly stood up. Voldemort started to laugh. I looked him directly in his face. Then took his wand and pointed it at myself. The pain and burning sensation was still there, it was worse now. It was only half way through.

"You think this hurts me?" I laughed sinisterly. "No. You have no idea what I've been through."

Voldemort laughed and threw his hands in the air, "Holy shit!" He screamed, "The Queen of Pain!"