Chapter 5

"Can't sleep?" Draco asked as he walked downstairs.

I was sitting on the couch in the Syltherin common room, catching up on homework, "No. I'm assuming you can't either?"

"I don't sleep easily." He said as he sat on the couch across from me, "If you said no to Marcus and aren't going with Harry anymore, who is this mystery man that's taking you?"

"Why are you jealous?" I laughed.

"Of course not loser." He said.

"Yeah sure you aren't, Blondie." I laughed.

He stared at me.

"I actually don't have a date. I just didn't want to go with Marcus." I said softly.

"So you don't have a date? Loser." He laughed.

"Oh yeah Mr. Tough Guy. Do you have a date?" I laughed

He smiled, "No. Not yet."

I laughed. "I guess we are both losers then."

He laughed too then took out his phone. It was silent for a little while. I continued doing homework and he sat on his phone. We just sat there in silence, out of the occasional small laughs coming from Draco, just enjoying each other's company.

"Kai." Draco said softly, "If I asked you out, what would you say?"

I looked up at him, he was looking away, hiding him blushing. Of course I would say yes.

"I would say yes." I said, he looked up at me. "But what about Tucker?"

He was quiet for a minute, "I wouldn't want to have to hide you. But I don't want to lose my best friend either. He's been with me since the beginning, you know? He knows things that everyone else doesn't. And he's made it very clear to all of us that you're 'off limits'." He looked at me the whole time he talked, "I can't help but feel these things about you Kai. Seeing how much you've been through, I just want to show you what you truly deserve."

I got up and walked to him, then sat on the side of the couch with him. I threw my arms around him and cried. He jolted at first but gave in and hugged me back.

"You don't have to hide me. I'll talk to Tucker. If he thinks of you as his best friend, which he does, he will understand."

We talked for a few minutes before I fell asleep on him.

"Have you guys seen Kai?" Pansy questioned.

"She isn't in her room?" Blaise asked.

"Did you check Draco's?" Tucker asked.

"Why would she be in Draco's room?" Marcus questioned.

"I think they're secretly dating, or they're hooking up, or they are about to start dating. But trying to keep it a secret because Kai thinks I won't like it." Tucker laughed.

I ran downstairs with Draco's hand in mine.

"Look Tucker. I like him and if you-" He cut me off.

"Told you." Tucker laughed. "I know. And I see how happy Draco makes you. I just want you to be happy and safe, you know that. I don't care if you're dating."

"Like I was saying if you have a pro- wait, you don't care?" I asked.

"No?" Tucker laughed, "I don't want the details Draco. And if you hurt her, I'll cut your dick off."

"Noted." Draco laughed. "Breakfast?"

"Yes I'm starving." Pansy said.

We all started walking to the dinning hall. I was so happy. I held Draco's arm the whole way there. We sat down and Pansy sat across from us.