ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

Unlike most kids in Hawkins Steve was more privileged then others. Had a nice car and could always take himself to school on time. Yet...he didn't. He was often late, but his grades did make up for the time he lost in the morning. A straight A student loosing fifteen minutes each morning. Couldn't be so bad right?

"Steve Harrington your late. You'll be partnered up with Eddie Munson since he also decided not to show." The science teacher grumbled, her almost highlighter pink suit jacket hung over the chair she'd sit on, she stood almost directly beside the entrance just waiting for him, as he made his way into the cold classroom. Posters all over the wall of the human body, the names of certain glasses, and safety constructions. The jock hadn't felt more stupid in his life. Even after Robin warned him about it

"soo...I'm sure you should probably come unless you wanna end up with someone you hate...just saying.."

Her words could almost terrorise him if he let it. It was very obvious Eddie wasn't the type to put effort into anything. He was reckless and forgetful. Too focused on his band that he didn't even bother to remember the name to. Sure he had a good heart, but a freaks a freak. He was useless...

"Fuck.." a curse slipped under his bottom lip as he made his way to his chair. He normally sat around in the middle to the car left. It was a nice seat but due to Steve not having the best of eyesight he'd have to squint his eyes at the few words the older woman put up on the white board. Though Steve promised himself he'd never wear glasses.

For the whole class Eddie didn't come in. Maybe he skipped the day? But it just had to make it more of an inconvenience for Harrington, knowing he'd do it all to himself so he might as well not even involved Eddie and tell him last second so he'd remember it.

Steve wasn't sure why he was even pissed off at Eddie in the first place. He barely knew him? Maybe it was more of a reputation thing. But Steve knew for a fact that he didn't feel comfortable around Munson after last night. Sure, if he woke up in a girls house it would have been fine...but The freak? He knew deep down that if someone saw them, news would fly like lightning. The last thing Steve even wanted to talk about was if he did or didn't have sex with the local drug dealer

Though Steve himself wasn't sure of it himself. He didn't trust Eddie. Even after what Robin said to him. That he would never do something like that, and that he was a nerd. It still didn't stop the speculation of it. Steve just knew that if he found out anything about it. Munson was a dead man.

The school bell blared loudly making Steve grit his teeth a bit not exactly expecting it. It wasn't until then that he realised he was in fact day dreaming about the freak for the whole class. Not in a good way.. of course.

Steve finally stood up from his warm seat. Stabilising himself and he tried to clean up his deck. Shutting his science books and journals as he stacked them on top of each other. Normally he'd carry around all his books and barely use his locker as "training" type thing. Making him used to carrying heavy objects, but it only resorted in giving him back problems

"Hey, Harrington!" A voice spoke suddenly behind him as his attention was brought to a certain blonde jock. Jason. With one other of his friends that happened to share the same class at him "how was sex with the freak? Or do you remember since you were drunk?" He questioned in a bit of a sarcastic matter. Obviously ticking Steve off a bit as he didn't wanna be known for sleeping with Munson.

"Uh...I didn't do anything with him...if your talking..about that night...then he just dropped me home?" He spoke a little cautious of his words, knowing fully that if he said the wrong thing it's only make things worse for the both of them.