Lovers Lake Part 2

Authors note : heyyy so you made it to part two THANKIES I'm not the best at writing smut but it's currently 3am as I'm writing these stories so please don't be mean to me about spelling n shit Cus it's literally 3am, I just love Eddie okay these are my fantasies, and you also love Eddie otherwise why are you here? So everybody have fun get horny and praise Eddie Munson Amen!
________________________________
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Eddie cups your face, his chunky metal rings are cold and sting in the most pleasurable way "y/n tell me if you want me to stop, but i promise you Sweetheart- I'll look after you- yeah?" He says softly

"Yeah" you answer between kisses

Eddie holds you burying his face in your neck nibbling and kissing you, as he's kissing your neck his hands caress your hips and ass, the softness of it all leads you to sigh softly as he loves you up, this is the best feeling ever! You thinking about how your going to make all your best sex noises for him because he's so good and he's not even inside you yet!

Eddie then slowly lifts up your jumper and carefully removes it over your head, instantly he looks down at your chest which makes you giggle "why are you laughing" Eddie asks sounding kinda concerned "because you looked at my tits straight away and it make me giggle"
Eddie blushes but puts on a serious face "okay, one - that because they're so damn big and two- I'm a man sweetheart I love titties" you both laugh a little and kiss, you wrap your arms around his waist pushing your chest onto his torso which causes Eddie to let out a satisfied sigh.

You moan into his mouth as Eddie's hands move slowly up to your chest cupping them both and squeezing, Eddie moans into your mouth as you both kiss " so damn big" he says between kisses, you stroke his bulge over his jeans in return and say "so damn big" and bite his lip, yeah you were really rooting for this guy at this point there was no going back.

"That was naughty princess now don't speak unless I ask you to" Eddie spins you around "now stand against the van and put both hands on it" you obey and Eddie spanks your ass hard making you squeal and gasp, you feel his cold rings against your back as he unfasens your bra, softly pulling it off from your shoulders, you hear it crash into the leaves below, Eddie then cups your breasts again with both hands and pushes his bulging dick against your ass as he pinches and rubs your tits, you moan a little under your breath "it's okay princess you can be as loud as you like...nobody's here" he coos in your ear sending shivers up your back.

He continues to play with you, grinding on your ass he starts to become restless and your moaning is sending him crazy, Eddie spanks you again leaving a red hand print on your right ass cheek, it looked so perfect and felt so good, the spank made you yell out and throw your head back onto Eddie's shoulder, your back arched as his hands grabbed at your chest still, "good girl y/n, are you making all your favourite noises for me?" your panties at this point were completely drenched waiting for Eddie's cock. "Princess - I'm talking to you..." he spanks you again "YES !" You squeal.

Eddie spins you back round "are you hungry
Y/n?" You get onto your knees and looking up at him you smile and nod, Eddie brings his huge cock out from his boxers swinging it over your face, tongue out you sit up and put your mouth round his cock swirling your tongue around the tip lightly sucking, Eddie grunts in disbelief, so in return you slowly move down the shaft to the base taking all of him in your mouth, Eddie wails in excitement "your such a good girl y/n", praising you will only make you perform better so you up the speed and tongue action, already you can feel Eddie's dick twitching in your mouth as you suck him.

He strokes your hair as you suck his dick, you're really enjoying this- his dick tasted amazing and the pre cum was so sweet, your tongue licking the every top of his tip where the hole is swirling your tongue over it again and again making Eddie moan in a low voice, "your so pretty y/n" he stokes your hair keeping it out of your face, "now my turn"he growls and suddenly Eddie holds the back of your head and fucks your mouth quickly his dick pushing itself down the back of your throat, your eyes watering, Eddie moans breaking eye contact, he looks back and wipes the tears from your face as you let out muffled noises while he fucks your mouth, "use your tongue princess" he orders, so you swirl your tongue around his dick as his shaft pulls in and out of your mouth, you can feel his cock twitch and so your swirling gets faster and faster, his hands pull on your hair and Eddie looks deep into your watery eyes as his huge cock explodes in your mouth "y/n" he pants breathing heavily, Eddie watches you lovingly drink his cum and pushes your hair out your face caressing your cheek, you nuzzle into his hand and wipe your mouth "mmm" you smile "are full now princess?" "yes Eddie" you say in a small voice as you stand up he kisses your forehead and squeezes your ass.

Eddie gets down on his knees so that his face is right in line with your pussy, your a little puzzled "did you drop something Eddie?" He spanks you "what did I say princess? No talking, now your going to get a telling off "

Oh you were really excited your pussy wetter than ever, you can still taste Eddie's cum in your mouth, his hand hovers over your pussy feeling the wetness of your panties "your very wet princess" he peers up at you, god he's so hot you kept thinking to yourself mouth open gaping at Eddie as his thumb circles your clit and fingers push into your hole over your panties " first I'm going to make your cream your panties a little more before I shove my tongue in your cunt"

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR PART 3
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨