Lovers Lake Part 3

"first I'm going to make you cream your panties a little more before I shove my tongue in your cunt"

"Oh Eddie" you moan loudly, Eddie just squeezes your ass and proceeds to pull down your wet panties, he sticks his tongue out and you look down at him as he places his tongue between your folds pushing it in, you take your hands off the van and throw them into Eddie hair you can't get over how good his warm tongue feels on your pussy tasting all your juices sucking and fucking you with his mouth, his hands feeling your ass and spanking it causing you to shake and moan, his tongue exploring all of your Pussy and pushing the tip of his tongue into your hole "mmmm" Eddie moans into your pussy "don't- h-don't stop baby" you let out in tiny whimpers as Eddie spanks you and looks up at you, Eddie sucks at your pussy his whole mouth covering it, his hands cupping your ass which is quite sore now but you love the pain from his spanks.

"Eddie" you look down at him completely helpless "I think I'm gonna cum"
"Mmm" Eddie moans into your pussy and eats you out shoving his tongue in further so he can taste you. With that you cum all over Eddie's tongue, the orgasm causing you to shake, your hands slam onto the van door and you cover you face as you squeal and moan in delight, your clit going numb Eddie slurps you up every movement with his tongue turning painful, your over stimulated pussy drenched in your cum.

Eddie stands up and takes your hands away from your face "you are so perfect y/n" Eddie whispered in your ear kissing your forehead again, your mouth wide open and eyes watery you simply just stare at him aghast at how amazing he's making you feel.

"Leave the skirt, it really turns me on" Eddie rotates your hips so that your up against the van again kissing your neck and back making you let out tiny moans, Eddie gets his cock out again and slowly slides his tip over your entrance, your pussy is so wet it's even making loud squelching noises as Eddie lubricated his dick with your cum. "Such a pretty pink pussy and its all mine" as he says those words Eddie slowly slides his huge cock into your pussy, you cry out loudly as you feel yourself stretching wider.

Eddie holds onto your shoulders as he pushes all of his cock into you then cups your chest pinching your tits and kissing your neck, you let out loud moans as Eddie begins to thrust in and out of you slowly, it hurts so good. He begins to pick up speed and your moans get louder and louder, you decide to stop holding yourself back and you start to moan into Eddie's ear kissing the side of his face as he fucks your tiny hole.

"Yes princess moan into my ear, good girl" he pants, you moan louder and louder into Eddie's ear he lets go of one breast proceeding to rub your clit as he fucks you from behind
"Eddie!" You scream
"What princess?" He speaks into your ear
"I- I want you- I want you to f- aaaaah" you can't even speak it feels too good
" use your words princess "
"Eddie I want you to fuck my pussy hard and don't stop okay! " you cry
"Okay y/n" Eddie slows down for a second and almost pulls out of you
"Wait what are you- AAAH" Eddie slams his cock back inside of you you cry out loudly causing birds to fly off from the trees.
Eddie is pinching and lightly smacking your tits with one hand and rubbing your pussy with the other thrusting into you with all his might panting and grunting and you scream and cry out in pleasure.

"Eddie I'm gonna cum, Eddie I'm gonna cum all over your cock!" You can feel your pussy getting tighter around Eddie's dick

"Cum Princess!" Eddie shouts back

And your pussy squeezes Eddie's cock soaking it in your cum and dripping down onto the leaves, but Eddie doesn't stop fucking you, he just slows down a little taking it all in.
"Oh Eddie I'm cuming" you moan into his ear and he moans too
"Eddie I'm cuming all over your cock" you cry

"I know princess you feel so good" he replies covering your neck in sloppy kisses

Eddie pull out of you and hold you in his arms while you recover his hot cum dripping down your legs

"I have some wipes in the van let me go and get some for you sweetheart"

Eddie runs round the other side of the van to get the wipes, your stood there gasping for air wiping the tears away stood with your tits out and panties round your ankles in the woods near lovers lake and to top it all off you've just had the most amazing sex with Eddie Munson.

Eddie appears from around the other side of the van and stops in his tracks to look at you, he, of course looks absolutely fine but you appear to be a complete hot mess

"Are you okay y/n? Look at you all hot and messy" he chuckled while handing you a wipe, he bends down on one knee to try and help wipe the cum from your legs

"I've just got fucked by Eddie Munson" you whisper to yourself

"Lucky girl" Eddie winks at you and you laugh patting his head,

Eddie hands you back your jumper but not your bra, you look at him toying with it "how the hell do you ladies wear these things all day" you giggle softly "give me that" Eddie shoves your bra up his hellfire t shirt "no, I'm keeping it!" He childishly runs away round the corner of the van, you cover your chest with your arms pull your panties back up and chase after him "Eddie I need my bra!" You stumble in the leaves, "with those perfect tits? I think not!" Eddie quips and helps you into your jumper without your bra, once it's back on Eddie gives your chest one last squeeze "see this is just an excuse for me to come back" you add "well that's good because next time I see you it's because I wanna spoil you" you look puzzled as he helps you into the van "what do you mean?" "Oh no I meant spoil you with flowers and food yknow like a date, not with my cock- well maybe after dinner- " he rambled on "Eddie I would love that" you cut him off  "really?! You wanna go on a date with me? The freak of Hawkins High are you telling the truth" he pleads "yes Eddie! After that I don't think I'm ever going to cum as hard as i did for you just now with anybody else, so yes I wanna date you!"

"That was a good answer princess!, hey do you wanna go get some food, I'm craving pizza, maybe grab a movie and head back to mine?" Eddie is smiling from ear to ear and you are too
"sounds like a plan Eddie"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨