𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

GRATITUDE

GRATITUDE

My first time writing an LGBTQIA book and I'm not dissatisfied. It turned out pretty fine, and I'm sure most of you would've understood what my plot had contained. It was a fairly complex plot that had the twist involved at a very crucial point.

I think this was one of those plots that took really less time to formulate but more time to plan and execute. And yes, it was a bit rushed, I must say. It is a short story. It is most definitely a snippet of something that could've been bigger. So take it that way, please. Do not criticise unnecessarily.

Regardless of whether you have understood or not, you've been an immense support as I write, readers. Actually, just one reader while I was writing it. I still have just 8 active readers, I'm so dumb. Hahaha.

I did think of giving them an actual happy ending... The current ending isn't sad, but it wasn't exactly a happy one, either. I did want Yasushi to end up pacifying Yutaka and taking him back to his world with everything resolved.
But then, I'm not so great with pinks and pastels. I suck at that.

Anyway, thank you for having stuck by my side and read this book. Please do share your thoughts about what could have been improved, or changed.

My sincere thanks to
1. inky_jin ¡!
A real supporter through thick and thin. Reads my books, and gives her thoughts too. Thank you for being a good friend! Words will fall short, for sure. So I'll just stop here.

 So I'll just stop here