Mall Trip

Maddie POV

We walked out the coffee shop and I walked with him to the a limo. I stopped and went to mine. I told my driver what was happening. He nodded and drove off I went back with Diggy.

Diggy: why you have a limo?

Maddie: why do you?

Diggy: I'm famous.... Why do you have a limo? Hiding something like your famous too?

He has no idea.. He laughed and I faked laughed alittle. He opened the door for me and I got in he got in after me closing the door sitting next to me.

Diggy: wait so... Why are you here by yourself? With no parents... And riding in a limo...?

What was I supposed to say? Oh cuz I'm a spy and I had a mission to do. I can't tell him that. Some much bad things can happen if he knows. I had to think of something and quick! I looked down thinking he looked at me.

Maddie: I was visiting my grandma!!... Yeah I was visiting my grandma.

Diggy: without your parents?

Maddie: they had something to do and couldn't come so they sent me.

Diggy: and the limo?

Maddie: why do you ask so many questions?

Diggy: maybe I'm trying to figure out more about this mysterious girl sitting next to me.

I smiled and turned away blushing. We pulled up to place I've never seen before. It was a little building. Diggy got out the limo and out his hand out for me. Like I need it. But I used it. We walked up to the door and walked in. Seeing stairs. We walked up the stairs and into a door. We walked in and I saw a big white paper thingy hanging from the walls.

Diggy: this is were most of my photo shoots happen. I couldn't take you to a mall. So much bad things can happen so I took you here.. But if you want to go to a mall... We can..

Maddie: no this is fine. More private.. More quiet and not to much walking.

Diggy laughed and sat in a chair. Go head and pick something out. I went to the rack of clothes looking throw some. I picked out some and walked to the bathroom I saw. I went trying on some only showing Diggy the ones i really liked. I found one outfit. It was perfect for a concert but not for a preacher's kid. My dad would kill me if e saw me like this! But one night and he not even here. I should be fine right? I walked out to Diggy showing him the outfit. His mouth dropped. I smirked then laughed.

Diggy: i thought you were a preachers kid.

Maddie: I am. It's one night. In a different state from my dad. He won't ever find out.

Diggy: ok then. Come on...

He put his hand out. Was I supposed to grab it? I grabbed it and he walked out the door down the stairs and into the limo.

Diggy: step on it I'm going to be late.

The limo took off. I sat there looking out the window.

Diggy: you ok?

Maddie: yeah I'm just thinking about my mission-

I covered my mouth. Omg did I just say that?? I slowly turned my head looking at him. He looked at me confused.

Diggy: what?

Maddie: I umm was thinking about...

My hands were shaking and sweating. Lord Jesus please help me! Then I thought about my dad's missions.

Maddie: I said I was thinking about my dads missions. You know where he Go's to somewhere called a mission and preaches to guys who live there..

Diggy: ohhh. I thought you said you were thinking about your mission. I thought those were only for guys..

Good he didn't think I was a spy. We pulled up to another place. He hoped out and again helped me out. He grabbed my hand. When they touched it shocked me for a minute. We both pull away our hands at the same time and look at eachother smiling. E grabbed my hand again running into the building through the back. When we came through the door people were moving around and stuff.

??: Diggy you late! No fans!

Diggy: she's with me.

??: well hurry up and get dressed. The concert schedule is in your dressing room.

He nodded pulling me into his dressing room. Umm what was he bout to do. He went to a rack getting some clothes and then he ran into a door closing it. Good I thought we was about to change infront of me. We would have had a problem. I sat on the coach waiting. He came out a couple minutes later. Grabbing the paper.

Diggy: ok.. Jacob, OMG, Me then MB. Got it.

He put down the paper and put in his shoes. He looks in the mirror making sure he looked good I guess when someone came in. Bringing a microphone thingy. They put it up his back to the headpiece. It was the same thing that my dad where's on Sunday morning. After he was ready. He looked at me.

Diggy: come on.

I followed him out the door to the outside stage area. A girl with purple screamed to Diggy.

??: Diggy we bout to pray!

Diggy pulled me over to them. They joined hands and I joined hands with Diggy and the purple haired girl. A man started praying. Praying for a good show and that nothing will happen. Then they all put the hands in the middle and all said something. I couldn't quite catch it tho. 1 guy went out on stage. He had headphones around his neck. He went out there and music started playing. I guess he was like there DJ or something.

Maddie: Digs...

Diggy: Digs? I like it. What's up Ma.

I blushed... Ma... I like it.

Maddie: who was that who just went on stage?

Diggy: that was DJ Big Deal.

I nodded.

DJ Big Deal: everybody make some noise for Jacob Latimore!!!

A boy standing by the stage walked on stage waving. Diggy turned to me.

Diggy: concert is starting.