Prologue

Maddie POV

They had me tied up in the chair. There was only one way to get out of this.

Maddie: this is going to hurt.

I stood up and fell on the floor. The chair broke and I wiggled out the rope.

Maddie: dummies.

I looked at my surroundings. How can I get out of here? The door was upstairs. I saw a rope and I climbed up it. Till I got to the hall. I jumped on it and pulled myself up. I walked to the door and kicked it open. I checked my watch. Out in under 2 minutes. I smiled to myself walking quietly through the halls. Till I got to the main room. I searched the room. Nobody was there. Good. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I spoke threw my watch.

Maddie: Sandy come in sandy

Sandy: sandy here.

Maddie: I need you to hack the password on the door of(gco)

Sandy: 0301

Maddie: thanks

I opened it and walked in. As soon as I walked in lasers went everywhere. I looked down. Crap! I didn't check my surroundings. The indater in the bottom door. I carefully walked through the lasers not trying to get hurt. I got though the lasers I relaxed seeing the thing I needed. The phone with bad information on it that could put some people in jail for a long time. When I went to grab it red went off. Flashing lights people rushed in. I blocked one punch and hit the other person charging for me. I let to people run into eachother. I noticed the time on the clock on the wall and I realized I had to go. I pushed there heads together making them fall on the floor.

Maddie: crap! I'm going to be late for church!

I grabbed the phone and started running. For the door. Before I leaved I looked at them on the floor and laughed. Dummies. I ran out the building hopping in the car. Speeding off. When I got to the church I grabbed my dress and heels running inside. Changing as quickly as I can. I ran to the side door as quick as possible. I opened the door quickly and quietly but it made a noise. Everybody turned there heads

Maddie: this door needs some oil...

I sat down by the piano my dad looked at me then back at the people talking. Welcome to my life. A Teen Spy Preacher's Kid Life.
___________________________

What you think? Should I countiue??