Chapter 6

Hey everyone! Here is chapter 6! Enjoy!

-Let me guess...the future? Asked Felix in a calmed voice.

-Yes. Replied Bunny Bug as both she and Pega Noir detransformed.

-You? And my cousin? I didn't see that coming. But it seems kind of obvious now, I can see that. I can't believe that I-

-didn't see it sooner? Finished Adrien as he gave both Plagg and Kaalki a piece of camembert.

-We already had a conversation like that, I suppose?

-Sort of.

-Time is running out. I'm going to show up soon. Felix, you need to listen to me. I-

-Why would I, Ladybug? He said interrupting her.

-Look, I don't have much time to explain but...I can give you what you want. I know you want the peacock miraculous. You stole a fake at the Agreste mansion. I can give it to you without causing chaos and harming civilians.

-Why should I trust you?

-You have no choice. I know your secret and why you need the peacock miraculous.

-You...know? Asked Felix shockingly.

-Yes I do. No one else knows yet. We should keep it like that, don't you think?

-How can I assist?

-The only thing you have to do, is to do as you are told when I come to you. I'll think that you are Adrien and keep it like that. Don't try to make your way out. I promise that we will find the peacock miraculous again.

They both stared at each other for a while. A lot was going on behind those looks.

-Are you sure no one knows?

-Yes.

-We have a deal.

-Good.

Both Marinette and Adrien transformed back to Bunny Bug and Pega Noir and jumped back into the burrow just as they heard Peny Bug's footsteps.

"In the burrow"

-What's the secret? Asked Pega Noir almost immediately.

-Do you trust me?

-Always Bug.

-Then, trust me when I say that you will know in due time.

-But I-

-Please kitty?

-Fine. So did the talk with Felix change something?

-Logically yes. She took out the peacock miraculous and Duusu got out.

-I'll come for you again Duusu.

-I know. I'll inform Nooro. It was a pleasure to meet you dear guardian. The blue kwami said smiling just as she started to disappear.

Bunny Bug smiled and said,

-It worked but there is only one way to be sure. She opened the window but Pega Noir stopped her.

-What about us? We went back in time to fix everything before chaos, does that mean that "us" won't happen? That it will be erased...as if it was...nothing?

-I haven't put much thought on it to be honest...but we should have flashes of those moments...more like dreams. Of course, I won't forget anything because I'm the current holder of the rabbit miraculous but you...

-I will forget, won't I? asked PegaNoir as his lady stopped talking.

-Yes...I'm so sorry Cat. She said lowering her head.

-Hey...it's fine...as long as I was able to fight along side you, I'm alright. It's not your fault m'lady.

-I'll find you kitty. I promise I will and we'll be together again.

-I know you will bugaboo. He replied smirking.

-I missed that. She said laughing.

-I know.

They remained silent for a while, gazing at each other, thinking of what they will have to sacrifice to save Paris. Their love...after such a long time, they had finally found each other but was it their first and last mission together as lovers? Was it a good bye? Good bye...forever? That was what they were scared of...no one could predict what was behind that window, what would happen afterwards. They continued to stare at each other, as if to remember every single detail of each other's face...they just hoped that it wasn't the end already.

-I'll find you. She said again, trying to sound more convincing as she broke the silence.

-I believe in you m'lady. He said coming closer to her. Find me as fast as you can. You know I can't imagine another second of my life without you. My heart belongs to you.

-I will. She said barely above a whisper, resting her forehead against his.

-In the meantime, I'll have those memory flashes to hold on to. He replied smiling.

-I'll find you. She said again and again, more to herself, so that she could believe it.

-And I will always run to you Bug. You are my home.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she dragged him towards her, kissing him as strongly as she could. He took her by her waist kissing her as if it would be the last time he would. They could both feel the distress and the desperation as their lips moved in syncronization. It was impulsive and passionate, like never before.

-I love you Mari.

-I love you too Cat.

Pega Noir transformed back into Cat Noir and gave her the horse miraculous back.

-See you on the other side, my love. He said as he jumped through the window.

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment if this part deserves it! Thanks!

Incredible out!