𝟶𝟹.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜 ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

"Mike really likes you", max said as I looked at her as if she is crazy "No he doesn't! Seriously guys, it is all a ploy to lure me into his trap! Then when he gets me under his control he'll snap me like a twig!", I said "You're over thinking this!", max said "max is right, mike has changed a lot since after eleven, he is actually a lot more social ", Lucas said

I huffed at them "He may fool you all but not me! I could never forgive him!", I said "nadia, are you still on about that crap!?!", Dustin asked annoyed "Yeah, I mean that was a long time ago", will said "nadia, you shouldn't judge someone because of their past", will said as everyone went sparkly eyes around us when he talked "What if their past includes me? Has mike really changed? It's kinda hard to believe", I said standing up "I'm going outside", I said and walked out the classroom.

My friends were right, I could've forgiven him but the hatred inside was too much even for me to control and it was all because of "mike", I said outloud "You called~", I jumped in shock and turned around and see the devil himself standing behind me "What do you want?", I asked irritated "Day 3, just thought I would give you this", he said and handed me a red paper wrapped present.

I opened it in front of him as he grinned. It was a jewellery box. I opened it and gasped. It was a silver pendent with a crescent shaped Venus on it. It was beautiful. Also had an Venus desgin on it

"Y-you bought this for m-me?", I asked surprised "Are you affected?", he asked with a smirk.

But my surprised face turned into a smirk "So cliché! Did you actually think that I felt affected by that? Ha! In your dreams mike wheeler , I'm not like any other girls that would just fall at your feet because of some piece of junk", I said throwing the necklace back at him. He looked shocked but that sadistic grin took over the shocked look.

"That is exactly why I like you nadia ~ At least my bullying paid off, you're finally able to protect yourself and here, keep it! Come February 14th you will be wearing that necklace around your neck. I will make you mine nadia, by hook or by crook", he said, craziness filled his eyes as he lifted my chin up with his index bringing his face closer to mine.

"You're on wheeler 8 days more to go and as far as I can see, the only person who is winning is me. Nothing you do can make me change my mind I will always hate you, now and forever, keep that in mind the next time you plan to challenge me, oh wait there won't ever be a next time because you'll be a drop out", I said determination shining brightly in my eyes.

He chuckled "Have I ever told you how cute you are when you are determined?", he asked tilting his head, bringing it closer, our lips were close but I quickly pushed him away and glared darkly at him.

"Aww~ I thought you wanted a kiss", he said with a smirk "Over my dead body!", I exclaimed.

"Geesh! Why don't you guys just get married already!" Lucas shouted from the door way where everyone stood watching us. My face burned with embarrassment "Why don't you marry the bastard yourself! You both are a match made in heaven after all!", I shouted back sarcastically and annoyed.

"Ooooh~", everyone went "Why you-!", will held him back covering his mouth from whatever he was going to say "Stop it Lucas , you called this upon yourself, you know how nadia get when you get her angry", Korosensei said sweat dropping.

"What's going on out here?", the tecaher asked as he and"What's with all this commotion?", he asked once more as I sighed and spoke "Nothing important Sir", I said,

"You're calling for war", I said "Who? Me? I'm as innocent as they come~", he said "Not innocent enough you psychotic freak of nature", I said irritated "Alright! That's enough! Break up you two and come in you have classes", the teacher l ordered as we nodded and did as told.