𝟶𝟽.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜 ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓   ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓  ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

Day 7

Yep, 3 days more to Valentine's Day.

Someone just shoot me please, like seriously! Just shoot me now! I can't stand this atmosphere!

I sat at my desk, alone. Everyone was just looking at me. There was tension in the air. Heavy as fudge!

Why?

Well, I don't know. No I'm not being sarcastic, I really don't know.

The brown head teen was not in his seat that morning.

I was afraid to say anything. God knows what they were up to.

"We heard what happened last night...", Erica said breaking the silence. As soon as she said that Mike walked into the basement and sat next to me . All eyes were on him.

He sent a wink my way as my eyes were filled with fear of what I just heard from Erica . He looked at me confused and then to my friends .

"What's with all the tension in the air?", he asked his mouth full of m&ms in his mouth.

Erica 's smirk widen "We heard what happened last night at nadia place", she said "he~ Why didn't you both tell us that you were already in a relationship?", max 's grin widen.

"Wait! Its not what you think!", I exclaimed in worry "How did you find out!?!?!", I asked in a panicked "Well I might have been spying on you both", max said.

'I should've known', Mike and I thought as we both blushed in embarrassment.

"So all this time, you guys were just faking it so we wouldn't find out huh?", Erica asked with a grin "W-what? No! He kissed me, I didn't kiss him back! ", I said "If I could recall, you did kiss me back", Mike said with a smirk as I threw a book at him which he dodged.

"Then would you care to explain this?", lucas said as he showed us pictures of us kissing.

My face turned completely red rivalling Karma's hair.

"B-b-b-but I-", Mike cut me off "Alright I think that is enough teasing for nadia ~", he said looking a me with a smirk as I glared at him "I hate you wheeler ", I said with a glare "I shouldn't be worried in one week you will love me~", he said with a wink.

"You guys really are a weird couple", Dustin said "We're not a couple!!", I shouted with a pout "I would never like that ass!", I said pointing at mike

I sank into my seat covering my face with my favourite book . One thing I knew, I was in for a world of teasing.

彡☆

The teasing had continued throughout the day.

"Mike and nadia sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!", Erica and Dustin. sung as they sat next me . My eye twitched "Would you both shut the fudge up!", I said angrily as their grin widen "You know you like mike stop denying it!", Erica said "No I don't! After what he did to me! No I would never forgive him", I said.

"I can't believe you are still going on about that! Look, that was in the past! He isn't the same person you knew then! You gotta get over that! Hating him won't solve anything!", lucas said joining us "And loving him will change everything? That isn't how it works guys! You all should know that! Wheeler doesn't deserve my forgiveness! It is all only an act to trap me and break me again", I said.

"Lucas is right nadia , mike has changed and we all have seen it, especially you", Nagisa said "wheeler hasn't changed dustin , it is all an act, you guys just don't understand, I'm going somewhere else to eat", I said getting up with my lunch and walked away from the group.

I went to eat at the cliff. The same one where mike jumped off pushing dustin down with him.

"You know you don't look pretty with a frown on your face", mike said joining me at the cliff "Leave me alone wheeler , I have already got enough teasing for the day", I said but he ignored me.

"Do you honestly still hate me because of what I did in this past?", he asked as I stayed silent.

"I'm sorry", he said "I don't believe you", I said "Well you will soon enough", he said seriously. I looked at him shocked. I gasped. His eyes looked different. He looked more

Determined.

"That is what you think, you don't know me well enough", I said turning my head away from him to face the view. I then felt his hand under my chin and he turned my face for me to look at him.

"I know you more than you know yourself nadia , I will win this bet and you will be mine", he said as my face stayed blank. I took my hand and pushed his hand away from my face "You're wrong wheeler , you know nothing about me and I will be the one to win this bet and you will be out my life forever", I said with a smirk as he returned it "3 days nadia Hungria , in 3 days you will admit that you love me", he said with a smirk.

I clicked my fingers twice in front his face "In 3 days wheeler , you will admit defeat, leave school and get out my life", I shot back with a smirk of my own.

Tick

Tock.

Time was running out. And I, nadia hungria will win this bet.

That was a promise.