𝟶𝟺.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

I was walking home. An annoyed expression plastered onto my face. The sun was down, the stars were blocked by the heavy rain clouds in the sky. I was rushing home before the rain fell. My bag heavy from all the chocolates I collected from mike.

I had forgotten my umbrella home and I was extremely worn out.

Our science was being hard on us today too, extra homework and projects to do and not forgetting, an spring exam is coming Up soon so I have to get ready for that

Suddenly I felt something pelt down onto my head. I snapped out of my thoughts and realized the rain was falling 'Stupid mike! Even without you being here you cause me trouble!', I thought angrily and rushed to find shelter.

I saw a corner store that was still opened and ran as fast and as careful as possible as I could . I reached the store and opened the door causing a jingling sound and with a heavy release of breath I rushed in.

Not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone and we both fell onto the ground with a little ' ouch'

"I'm so sor-", I cut myself off when I noticed two brown orbs staring into my hazel ones "You really do have beautiful eyes~", I huffed and got up leaving the male on the ground "nadia ? Are you stalking me?", the redhead got up walking to me as I avoid him "What!?! You must be out of your mind!", I exclaimed.

I ignored him and look outside to see that it was raining heavily. I sighed and sat down in a plastic chair that was in the corner. I held my head in my hands feeling stressed.
.

I couldn't help but shiver. I was soaked wet, I silently thank the gods for not wetting my phone and books which were in my bag but that still didn't help with how cold I was starting to feel.

"Achoo!", I sneezed.

I suddenly felt something being placed around me. I turned around in surprise to see mike smiling, a genuine smile at me. My heart fluttered.

"You look cold so...", he trailed off, he was speechless, it was the first time I ever saw the bastard speechless. His face looked flushed but I couldn't tell whether or not I was imagining as he had turned his face away. I looked at the dark fabric around me and realised it was his jumper.

"Thank you", I said and turned away not wanting him to see my flushed expression, but I surely did missed the priceless expression on his face, for once mike wheeler was shocked.

He snapped out of it and chuckled softly "No need to worry about it", he said.

Surprisingly, the brown Haired teen didn't tease me and we ended up leaving the store till after 10 pm when the rain had finally stopped.

"I'll walk you home", mike said. I looked at him surprised but I remind myself that he is only doing this to win the bet. I reminded myself what was at stake. I never wanted to be his. Never.

So I played along to his game.

"Sure", I said with a fake smile. He frowned and walked up to me holding my wrist causing me to stop walking. I turned to him confused 'I knew it! He is only going to bully me-', my thoughts cut off when he spoke "Don't ever show me that fake smile", his words were so serious.

It shocked me.

'How could he tell?', I thought confused and shocked at the same time.

"I could read you like an open book, frown, laugh, be sad, smile anything but don't fake it", he said. His eyes seem to look into my very soul.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

This feeling... What is it?

"O-okay", I stuttered in shock. Then his entire expression changed "Good! Now let's get going!~", he said with a grin once more.

He's just faking it.

Is what I kept telling myself. He was just faking it...