𝟶𝟼.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝  —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜 ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝  ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝  —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝 ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝 )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

It was the 6th day and I was getting annoyed.

Girls flocked around mike like flies. Squealing loudly, hanging onto him like their life depended on it. And the victim? Well he didn't looked like one, since he seemed to be enjoying the attention.

My eye twitched.

Everything, he said or do they would squeal at. 'Tch. Annoying fangirls', I thought as I walked behind the group.

Mike was supposed to be walking me home when his fangirls showed up out of no where. He left me as soon as they came, well more like they dragged him away. But either way, the bastard was enjoying himself and I hated that.

Why? Well obviously because of their annoying voices. I mean its not like I like mike... Sucks for you if you thought that.

But I wouldn't lie, Mike was starting to seem like a good guy. I started to see the little good in him like I used to. Maybe it was because of that night we spent in the rain.

And the fact that my heart seem to race every time I was around him was kind of confusing. All in all, I guess I could be his acquaintance but I wouldn't let him win this bet. That was something I had to win. Even if he did come close as to become my friend, there was still part of me that seeked one thing.

Revenge.

Yes and I know some of you might say 'Revenge is pointless' and all those nonsense but every pain that he caused me he will pay.

I will make sure of it.

I made it home at last. I turned my head to see if he noticed but he didn't as he continued walking away from me, with the girls.

I huffed in annoyance and unlocked the door and entered my home "Mom! Dad! I'm home!", I called but heard no response 'Must be out late at work again...', I thought with a sigh.

I did my normal routine and decided to go to bed early once I had seen that all my home work was finished.

I plopped down onto my bed with a sigh. I looked at my phone to see if Mike texted me but saw none. I kept staring at the screen waiting for the text he usually sends to me, every night since the bet started.

'He must be with those girls', I thought bitterly. But then another thought hit me 'Wait... Am I jealous?', I shook my head to get rid of such thoughts "Heck no!", I shouted out loud accidentally. I covered my mouth quickly from the sudden outburst.

I just laid there and closed my eyes, the first thing I saw was mike's smirking face. My eyes snapped open and I stared at the ceiling in confusion.

My cheeks heated up.

'What was that?', I thought.

"You know you shouldn't leave your front door opened", a voice said.

I jumped up from my bed in fear.

"Who is there?", I asked startled as I searched for the light switch next to my bed.

I gasped when I saw a pair of golden orbs staring at me through the dark. I blinked "wheeler? Is that you?", I asked.

I heard a snicker and I found the light switch and switched on the lights to see the one and only Karma Akabane standing at the foot of my bed.

"Its sad that you didn't realise I was in your bedroom all this time and to know you were jealous was a bonus for hiding in your room", he said with a smirk.

I growled and threw a pillow at him in anger "Who said I was jealous wheeler ? There is nothing to be jealous about", I said with a scowl.

"Well I wasn't the one checking my phone almost every 10 seconds nadia~", he said.

"I was checking to see if my parents would call! And just how did you get into my house?", I asked angrily.

"Like I said you shouldn't leave your front door open", Mike said "Why are you here anyways? Don't you have plans with your girlfriends???", my eyes widen at my own words, I sounded jealous.

Mike noticed it right away and started to snicker "Jealous are we?", he asked as he climbed onto my bed and crawled to me a devious smirk on his lips "I-I-I-", I couldn't form words. I was speechless.

My heart raced as he reached closer. My body felt paralysed 'Move you idiot! Move!', I kept shouting mentally at myself but my body only seems to follow my heart.

As he came closer, I realised that my thoughts didn't really matter.

I just stared at him.

Why are you doing this to me mike? Please, not again.

He leaned into my face. For a flash of a second I looked at his lips and I swore he was looking at mine. And when my eyes caught his, I gasped mentally at the unknown emotion swirling in his eyes.

The suspense was killing me.

Without any warning, he smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widen at the sudden impact on my lips, but then it slowly closed.

It was so addictive. I couldn't stop. My mind screamed and shouted at me to pull away but I found no strength.
I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I denied.

I then felt his hand go up my pajama shirt and he suddenly grabbed my breast. I gasp and my eyes widen.

I suddenly felt my strength come back to me and I pushed him away from me breaking our kiss.

"What was that-", I cut him off "Get out", I said looking down "Wait-", he said but I interrupted him again "Get out!!", I screamed at him angrily as I looked up at him.

His eyes widen at me. But then he smirked "You're scared of losing, you hate me that much don't you? 4 days more !nadia then you'll be mine", he said cockily as I growled "We'll see!", I said angrily.

He soon left. It was then I realised that my cheeks felt wet. I touched it to reveal that I was crying in front of mike, unconsciously.

My heart was hurt.

I harshly wiped away the tears. He was not going to win this time. I smirked.

'I hope you're ready to lose wheeler , we have 4 days more start your count down', I thought.