𝟶𝟾.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜 ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙   ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙   ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙   )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

This cannot be happening', I thought as I face palmed.

Okay, I could eat chocolates for life, no scratch that, I could eat anything! But this was just too much, and I am not talking about food now but my bedroom.

My parents were grinning evilly behind me. Why? Well picture this:

A bed covered in red petals, boxes of chocolates all over the place, red candles lit all around and in the middle of it all? A half unbutton red shirt Mike lying on my bed with a rose in his mouth.

I coughed "What are you doing here?", I asked "Well we will leave you kids alone, we are going on another business trip nadia we will be back...soon", my father said.

'Here they go again, I wish they could just admit that I am a failure to them instead of distancing themselves', I thought angrily "Okay", I simply said and they walked away.

I looked back at mike "Get out", I said glaring at him "Aww nadia~ I went through all this trouble to do this at least be a little more appreciative~", he said as I looked at him blankly.

"No I won't have sex with you", I said bluntly and walked out the room leaving a red face nadia.

I heard tumbling and then running footsteps. Nadia grabbed my wrist and turned me to face them "How could you say that with a straight face!?! And no! I don't want to have sex with you!!!", he said embarrassingly "Then what is with all the gestures?", I asked with a smirk and raised brow.

He turned even redder "Well um, you see, well, I was um, trying to win you over", he said as I laughed.

"The wheeler  is embarrassed now I have seen everything", I said and pulled my wrist away "Now go home, I don't want to deal with you right now", I said and started to walk away. Only for my wrist to be grabbed again and my back to be pushed against the wall.

Mike had pinned me down and I was too shock to try to move. He then started to lean in slowly 'push him away!', my conscience shouted at me but my body was paralyzed. My face was so red it had put mike 's hair to shame. His lips inched slowly to mine. My eyes slowly shut waiting for something to happen.

"Who is the embarrass one now nadia ~?", Karma whispered huskily into my ear causing my eyes to snap open. My strength returned and I pushed him away.

He laughed as my face turned more red if that was even possible.

"L-leave me a lone mike !", I shouted and walked back to my bedroom "hey nadia , is this about your parents?", mike  asked as I stopped at my door, my eyes widen.

"I've seen the look they gave you and the look you gave them", Karma said "Why does it matter to you? It isn't your life, it is mine, you shouldn't be sticking your nose into people's business", I answered dryly.

"I know but I care for you-", I interrupted him "Shut up!! You know nothing about me!! Stop saying you care! When you were the cause of it!!!!", I shouted as his eyes widen in shock at my out burst.

I rushed into my room and locked the door. Sliding down it. My heart was hurting. I grabbed at my chest as my eyes stung with tears.

"...", mike  stood out there silently "... Alright, I will be going now", I heard him say from the other side of the door. I flinched at the coldness in his voice.

I wanted him to go but I didn't want him to go.

I wanted to forgive him but I didn't want to forgive him.

I wanted to get to know the new side of him but I didn't want to.

I wanted to let the past go but at the same time the past seem to just come back harder.

What do I do?

I looked at the chocolates, I felt hungry so I opened a box and ate them . I sighed and wiped away my tears.

I just sat there.

It took me 10 seconds later to realise something.

I jumped up, unlocked my door and ran out. I ran and didn't bother to put on my shoes as I ran out into the night. I look left and right and then ran into the direction of mike 's house.

I saw his silhouette and called out "wheeler !!", I shouted, he turned around to see me bent down holding my knees, breathing heavily. He ran to me "Are you alright? Are you okay? What are doing outside? With no shoes on!?!", Karma bombarded me with questions as I stood up properly and looked at him.

"Were you the one at the hospital? The one that was with me during the time I had spent in the recovery?", I asked as his eyes widen "N-no I wasn't", he lied.

My heart ached, for some reason I wished it was him "O-oh! Well who cares! Thank God it wasn't you!", I shouted but then I calmed down and my shoulders slumped "Well, um, I wanted to also say sorry-" 'The fudge am I doing?!?' "For what I um did", I said 'He deserved it!!!', my thoughts screamed but heart didn't care.

Mike  looked at me as if I grew another head "Well it looks like I am going to win this bet after all", Mike  smirked as my eyes widen at his reply but then turned into a glare "That is what you think wheeler !", I shouted in anger.

Yep, 2 days more. Wish me luck.