𝟶𝟿.𝖁𝖊𝖓𝖚𝖘

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 ——
your the most beautiful astrologer

𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ﹗ ˖ ་ 🌙◟✦☄️˚ ༘♡ ❰ 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜  ! ❯ ・ 。゚★𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊   —— your the most beautiful astrologer

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊   ) ❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

( 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊   )
❛ ━━━━・❪ 🧸🏹☁️🦋 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

Day nine, one day to valentine.

But I didn't care... I sat in my seat eating my daily share of chocolates by the brown haired wheeler .

Yep, such is life.

I looked over at mike , he was talking to Lucas , a smirk on his face. I felt my face flushed red and I turned around and stuffed more chocolates into my mouth.

'No nadia ! You do not have a crush on him!!', I kept reminding myself.

I found my self looking into the mirror telling myself that I would win since yesterday morning. I felt as if I was giving up on my walls.

I shook my head at that thought.

'No! There is no way! I would never let that no good idiot get to me!', I thought.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and turned to face whomever wanted my attention. I huffed as my hazel orbs came across a familiar face "What do you want wheeler ?", I asked with a glare as the hotheaded sadist smirked at me "Why nadia ~ Can't I just come over to see my beautiful soon to be girlfriend?", he said as my cheeks turned a slight pink at his compliment. But I chose to ignore the fluttering feeling in my stomach and decided to answer him back.

"Keep dreaming, the day I fall for you is the day pigs fly", I answered sarcastically "Aww nadia ! You may not have realised it! But you already have fallen for me!", mike said as I growled but inside all I felt was fear, I couldn't think straight. My heart was hurting. My fear was then taken over by anger.

I stood up from my seat and shot him a glare "he ~ Young love!", Jonathan said his face in between my glare and mike 's amused expression.

I packed up my book and got off my seat "Whatever, I'm out of here", I said walking away "That's right hungria show everyone how you already lost the bet", lucas said with a laugh as I stop and turn to shoot Lucas a glare only to hear him shout "What the fuck Asshole!?!", My eyes widen to see that Terasaka was kicked into the wall "Now that is no way to talk to my girl", Mike said his hands in his pocket a foot in the air as a smirk played on his lips.

My eyes widen 'He stood up for me?', I thought.

"Of course I would! You are special to me nadia ", he said and my face turned red in embarrassment as I realized I spoke out loud and at what he said.

I turned around and ran out of the class, except I wasn't angry, if anything, I felt like the old me again. But this time the feeling was.... Different.

彡☆

Will chuckled "It looks like this battle is tougher than we thought", will said as Erica nodded in agreement. Everyone's eyes locked onto Karma who had just stood there staring at where nadia once was.

"I think she knows it was me that was with her at the hospital...", Mike said "What?", max asked shocked "But how could she?", will asked confused "Wasn't she unconscious??", Erica asked "She was", Mike said.

"Then why would you think that?", will asked "Because she asked me last night but.... I lied", Mike said looking down clenching his fist "I should have told her the truth! But I panicked!", Mike shouted angrily "Relax kid, we are all here with you, you did the right thing by not telling her the truth.

"We want her to realize it on her own that you really have changed and not by her figuring out you were with her", Nancy said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"She is right Mike ! In order for nadia to realize her true feelings she must understand what her heart is telling her... On her own", Steve said "We are helping you because you know something about her that she never planned for you to know and we want her to finally realise that change can happen", Steve continued.

Mike looked ahead, determination shining brightly in his eyes.

"Five days is all I need, in one day I will make her realise it... Even if it cost me everything", Karma said a smirk on his lips.

彡☆

I stood at the end of the cliff. My breath ragged. I look at the scenario in front of me and I screamed. I screamed out everything I was feeling, the sadness, the anger, the confused feelings and the joy but one feeling I couldn't get rid of was the feeling of my aching heart and fluttering stomach.

One day ... I don't know if I will be able to make it.... But I had to try...