The Meeting

Today I'm meeting Simon! Oh my fucking God! I'm so excited for today! I get out of bed and start to get ready. I throw on my white skirt that was long in the back and short in the front, my white underwear, my white bra and black shirt, and I grab my sun glasses. I head to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. Then I put my mascara and lip gloss on. I look in the mirror and brush my hair. I put it up in a bun then I put my sunglasses on my head and walked out. Louis looks at me and says "Woah! You look ju-just like, uh, a blonde El.".

I gasp and say "Don't say that! I look nothing like her!".

Louis says "Face it Jasmine, she wore a similar outfit once with that kind of hair style. You look almost like her.".

I smile and kiss him saying "You're a dick, but I love you.".

Louis chuckles in the kiss and says "I love you too.".

I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. Then I pull away and say "Now go get ready, the meeting in only in a few more hours.".

Louis says "Okay.".

He pecks my lips and goes to the bathroom. Then I turn around and bump into Harry. I say "Sorry Hazza.".

Harry says "It's okay Jazz, just watch where you're going Jasmine.".

I nod and say "Okay.".

I hug him and say "Morning.".

He kisses my head and says "You remind me of El.".

I say getting a little irritated "Why are you two saying that?!".

Harry says "Well you do.".

I sigh and kiss his cheek going to the little kitchen for food. I see a breakfast sandwich and orange juice. I take it out and then set it down and start eating. Harry says when I take my last bite of my sandwich "Woah, stop eating that! That's like two days old.".

I shrug and whine saying "But I'm hungry!".

Harry takes the sandwich away and says "Man, I forgot how pregnant women and girls can be so moody.".

Then he hands me a new sandwich and says "Here I was going to eat it but you look hungry.".

I nod and take the sandwich from him saying "Thank you.".

Harry kisses my head and says "You're very welcome.".

I open the sandwich and start eating. It was so fucking good! Once I was done I threw my trash away and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth again.

I open the door to see Harry brushing his hair. I say "Hey hazza, thanks for the sandwich.".

Harry says "Welcome.".

I go in the bathroom and grab my tooth brush brushing my teeth. I spit in the sink and then rinse my mouth and the sink out. Once I was done I wiped my face with the washcloth hanging up and I noticed Harry trying to get a knot out of the back of his head. I chuckle at his struggle and I say "Here, Haz Lemme help.".

I take the brush out of his hand and go to the back of him where his knot was. I brush it gently, but fast. I got the knot out and gave him the brush saying "You're welcome.".

Harry kisses my cheek and says "Thank you.".

We walk out and I see Louis in his white t shirt with his tight jeans and converses. I say "I do not look like her!".

Louis says rolling his eyes "Okay, let's drop it.".

I nod and walk up to Louis and hug him. I say "Okay.".